Would you be up for Arcadium banning console wars like Resetera?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What this place could use is some better/more consistent moderation.

I'm a super mod now, file a report and I'll take care of it.

The quality of this subforum would increase greatly if there was no standom and people were giving honest non biased opinions and experiences on games

@hex

That is virtually impossible to achieve and there would be no way to enforce it. You're basically asking for an internet utopia.

I will keep a closer eye on this sub-forum but people need to file reports. People are saying they want more moderation but I've seen literally zero reports from The Arcadium.

Fred.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

That is virtually impossible to achieve and there would be no way to enforce it. You're basically asking for an internet utopia.

I will keep a closer eye on this sub-forum but people need to file reports. People are saying they want more moderation but I've seen literally zero reports from The Arcadium.

Fred.
Reported.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What exactly needs to be moderated on here?

9CsQ.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Fred.
I ain’t no snitch :birdman:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
fukk no, as annoying and lame as they as they are censorship is even worse....let them lame nikkas argue about lame shyt and keep the punk ass mods outta it.....

But I also like anarchy for the sake of anarchy so :yeshrug:

...... take it with a grain of salt and all that lol

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine someone setting you off because they said a game is wack :mjlol:

When I was young no lie I used to get legit tight at some of the online discussions but not anymore. I ain't letting someone with a tough looking avatar or anime avatar get me worked up.:russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

When I was young no lie I used to get legit tight at some of the online discussions but not anymore. I ain't letting someone with a tough looking avatar or anime avatar get me worked up.:russ:

See me after school. :birdman:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Remember when you thought you could beat uncharted 4 on crushing and I had to break the news to you that you were just a regular gamer?

Did that get you tight ?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Fred.
Nah we good. The brothers don't need someone moderating our barber shop talk because 1 guy wants us to act like some nerds on a pervert gaming forum.

Reminds me of when kamikaze revy tried to take over the arcadium :laff: