Would you be up for Arcadium banning console wars like Resetera?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Breh I already been a super mod for like 2 months and nobody even noticed. :mjlol:

Like i said, I don't plan on doing anything crazy. 90% of the people that got bushed/banned since I became super mod have been in TLR.

I don't have a dog in the console wars fight. If anything I'd crack down on people derailing gaming threads with weird personal rants and/or people arguing about shyt that has nothing to do with gaming.

But most of my attention has been focused on TLR.

Lastly, to say "nobody asked for it" isn't entirely true. Brook separated The Arcadium from The Film Room because the console wars were ruining every thread. He never intended to let it run wild, but there wasn't enough mods.

Fred.
Feels like the console wars are high key dead. Everyone's talking about the games they like. People get their jokes off and Stan their consoles.
Arcadium brehs really don't know how good they got it. :wow:

Check out TSC with this shyt: AEW STINKS(AEW WANTS TO SILENCE THE CRITICISM,THREATS,LAWYERS AND INTIMIDATION TACTICS)

@Max. is getting his Nap Jr. on with this shyt, over 2500 posts in this thread alone and he constantly derails threads about AEW and even threads that have nothing to do with AEW.

I'd love to see how a "Playstation Reeks!" and "Xbox Stinks!" threads would do in this section. :mjlol:
Console warning was a posting error. That era has passed. We take little jabs at each other but we don't go full War unless there's a brand new console coming out. I don't see why the culture needs to be changed for one guy

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
friday-after-next-friday.gif

shout out to @hex top flight moderator of the world, coli

whose bushed multiple arcadium threads today

this a direct quote from super moderator @hex

"I literally just told people Brook made me a super mod to clean the site up. If people make similar threads about Meach or Court moving forward, they will get the same treatment. Talk about games and tech, not other posters."

:camby: brook aint ask for that shyt in here :camby: mafukka been the owner of this site since the start and knows what happens in here :mjlol: he never asked the other mods to clean it up, hes probably talking about TLR and you taking it else where

"And people reported both of these threads I bushed. I'm not randomly choosing what to do."
So thats all it takes? You know its sony stans on here cliqued up and can just report shyt and thats all it takes ? This sounds incredibly stupid. Look at my other post in here, flagged as low quality :what:

this isnt good moderating .You are not fit to moderate the arcadium, get the fukk on :camby:

"I plan on really cleaning up the place, that's the reason behind all this."

10 years later ? :what: I really hope you getting paid for this, or you getting high on this shyt or something :laff:

"
I have nothing against Rain or Golden Gloves but this would be some regular, every day shyt in any other sub-forum on the site. Go start a thread about a random poster in The Film Room or The Booth and I 100% guarantee it gets the same treatment.

But people have let The Arcadium run wild for years, so this seems weird."

We dont care about the other sub forums man. This shyt different here, its the only thing thats kept this sub forum alive. You dont post here and you were also the main catalyst to get the film room separated from the arcadium, so you are already biased

"There's been 3 separate off topic threads in The Arcadium today alone.

There's been zero in any other sub-forum on the entire site."

who are you to decide whats off topic or not here? You arent even an active arcadium poster :gucci:
White guys don't really shyt talk banter so they try to sterilize and liberalize any space they had jurisdiction and turn it into Supercuts. The main posters move on and a bunch of clowns come in who act hypersensitive about everything with the report button. The numbers go back up and then the forum is gentrified. Then the new residents say it's better now......

Last edited:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
It's easily avoidable around here.
I don't think it's much compared to other spots I've been.
I like to spice it up sometimes and agree to certain shyt to rattle the Stans. :mjlol: :russ:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arcadium brehs really don't know how good they got it. :wow:

Check out TSC with this shyt: AEW STINKS(AEW WANTS TO SILENCE THE CRITICISM,THREATS,LAWYERS AND INTIMIDATION TACTICS)

@Max. is getting his Nap Jr. on with this shyt, over 2500 posts in this thread alone and he constantly derails threads about AEW and even threads that have nothing to do with AEW.

I'd love to see how a "Playstation Reeks!" and "Xbox Stinks!" threads would do in this section. :mjlol:

High key, bringing that TSC bullshyt over here is a borderline neggable offense.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Console wars are definitely corny as shyt but still good comedy that comes from it. I rarely come in here much if it isnt a thread focused on specific games because I just play the system I got. I'm not comparing graphics, frame rate and all the shyt that matters to you console stans so I'm not waving a god damn video game system flag.

But I've always had fun gaming with the coli brehs so when you idiots get done insulting systems and actually play some games, hit me up :salute: