Would you be up for Arcadium banning console wars like Resetera?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
now who's sensitive lmao

if some of yal were actually in game threads, you'd see the difference between them and the arcadium front page. where the same people spam the same dumbass threads

but by all means tell us about the good ole days with courtdog:mjlol:

you literally got ran out your own mass effect thread for constantly bringing up shyt no one cared about :laff: "who could've done this to the arcadium"

I’ve played every mass effect game :hhh:

And you can’t run me out my own thread, i left :umad:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
I've always assumed most of the console wars on here are just dudes trolling and talking shyt. It's not nearly as bad as even the 'Seum, where the fanboy wars get mad annoying. But Gaming discussions in general are pretty low quality across the internet. You can just tell it's a bunch of people who never go outside. Can't fathom how some people take these things as seriously as they do.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
now who's sensitive lmao

if some of yal were actually in game threads, you'd see the difference between them and the arcadium front page. where the same people spam the same dumbass threads

but by all means tell us about the good ole days with courtdog:mjlol:

you literally got ran out your own mass effect thread for constantly bringing up shyt no one cared about :laff: "who could've done this to the arcadium"
You are, what point did you prove :why:

Mf hiding strong emotions behind emojis and nonsensical statements, somebody come get they mans

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Mf hiding strong emotions behind emojis and nonsensical statements, somebody come get they mans

He stay spazzin :mjlol:

giphy.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

you don't even post like that anymore but come out the woodwork talking about how you miss another man and the good ole days lol

if that aint emotional then what is :dead: