Woman falls to her death on Texas Giant roller coaster

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
who remembers the story about the Vet who came back with no legs and went on the roller coaster ride that secured you in by locking down your legs?

Double amputee Iraq war veteran James Hackemer who fell from Darien Lake Theme Park in Syracuse roller coaster in front of family 'should not have been on ride' | Mail Online

4kth.jpg
Damn that nikka was stupid as hell for getting on that shyt :mindblown:

Been living in Arlington all my life and every time I went to Six Flags when they would "click" me in I would always pull that thing even more and make sure I'm good. Most of the workers up there are HS kids trying to make some cash you can't trust them with your safety

Word..I worked at a Six Flags in Louisville during one of my summer vacations in college. Most of the rollercoaster and games workers were 16 and 17 and didn't pay attention to shyt. I'm surprised nobody died when i worked there. But some of them parties the highschool girls would throw after work was :ohlawd:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
More people die a day from cars probably than in decades from roller coasters

you scared ass nikkas just trying to justify being sissys :scusthov:

every time i get off the Cyclone Coaster at Coney Island my neck hurts for 2 days....i love it.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Me and my girl bought the six flags season pass last October and its good until this October, all for just $60 bucks & free parking-- it pays for itself after the second visit..

We've prolly gone 4x or 5x total this summer and ever time I get on I still think about that motherfukker harness coming undone

Ill be on that bytch looking like
jack-scared.gif

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i was planning on taking my daughter and her friend to six flags next month but not now, i wanna keep my baby.