Woman falls to her death on Texas Giant roller coaster

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
....It felt like after the big drops I feel like I was flying up out the seat maybe cause I'm tall but it felt like that Final Destination scene.
And wooden coasters often do NOT put riders upside down, so the only restraint is a metal lap bar. (No shoulder harness. No strappy seat belt.) On big drops, the rider feels like they are being sucked up out of their seat / the coaster is falling out from under them. That metal bar feels insufficient. The rider is also jerked around like a crash dummy. This is the thrill of the wooden coaster!

I wonder if she was fat with thick thunder thighs that did not allow the metal lap bar to slam down fully. I wonder how much $$$ the family will get. I wonder how the coaster attendant sleeps at night lately. She complained about the restraint. The attendant disregarded her concerns.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Also, this is not the 1st or 2nd death on the Texas Giant aka Murder Rollercoaster. :rip: It's about time they finally close down the Texas Giant for good.
You exaggerate for effect. I have not had a chance to ride this Texas Giant of which you speak. They should not close it down until I get MY thrill.

video news reports: Six Flags Over Texas: Witnesses Shocked Over Roller Coaster Death - ABC News
In the 2nd video, a thick black woman witnessed the fall and said "She was no bigger than I am." (Let the 1st news report play. There will be a commercial. Then the 2nd vid starts automatically with a yt male and yt female reporter seated at a desk in a newsroom above what looks like Times Square.)

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I'd rather die in a car accident than hurling to my death 1000 feet in the air. Hitting the ground from 300 feet up is probably :sadcam: and the whole time you're falling, you know it's over :sadcam:

Hell yeah man that fall had to be absolutely fukking terrible. Couldn't imagine falling that far, being perfectly aware the entire way down that you're about to die :why:

Honestly couldn't imagine any worse way to go out. :snoop:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
This is what happens when u put teenagers making minimum wage in charge of deadly multimillion dollar machines

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You exaggerate for effect. I have not had a chance to ride this Texas Giant of which you speak. They should not close it down until I get MY thrill.

video news reports: Six Flags Over Texas: Witnesses Shocked Over Roller Coaster Death - ABC News
In the 2nd video, a thick black woman witnessed the fall and said "She was no bigger than I am." (Let the 1st news report play. There will be a commercial. Then the 2nd vid starts automatically with a yt male and yt female reporter seated at a desk in a newsroom above what looks like Times Square.)

Don't know how I'm exaggerating about people that have died from this roller coaster before. :yeshrug: The Texas Giant is the weakest roller coaster at Six Flags, so you wouldn't be missing anything if they close it.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Knew she had to be obese...no way she wins in court cause she didn't follow the weight requirements :to:
Not so fast. Fat folk gotta get their 6 Flags thrills too. Thick thighs may not have been over the weight limit. Give the civil suit a chance. The park may settle out of court to shut up her family and minimize the bad press. As many times as this happens per summer, 6 Flags must have an expedited process for their maimed and...str8 up bereaved (._. ) patrons.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
family going to sue them for millions. :win:

reaffirms that i will not go on them rides

It was this chick I went to middle school with, received a million dollars settlement. When she fell out of a indoor roller coaster at Six Flags called Runaway Mountain. Six Flags Over Texas have a history of this type of stuff happening.