Woman falls to her death on Texas Giant roller coaster

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I love some coasters..but damn thats some shyt to see ya mom fall to her death...i cant even imagine brehs

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to live in Arlington, I didn't know they had a Six Flags there.

Good thing my parents were broke and couldn't afford to take us on the death machines.

How did you live in Arlington and not know there was a Six Flags?:what:

That shytt is right of the highway next to Cowboys Stadium and Texas Rangers Ballpark. shytt, Six Flags corporate headquarters is in Arlington.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, this is not the 1st or 2nd death on the Texas Giant aka Murder Rollercoaster. :rip: It's about time they finally close down the Texas Giant for good.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I know exactly which one u talkin bout breh, that shyt is a death trap on god. That shyt feel like you gonna die any minute. fukk wooden rollercoasters.
That's part of the fun of riding, though. :manny:

We got the Cyclone here in Brooklyn. It was built in 1927 and it feels that way when you're riding it :weirdo:

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
How did you live in Arlington and not know there was a Six Flags?:what:

That shytt is right of the highway next to Cowboys Stadium and Texas Rangers Ballpark. shytt, Six Flags corporate headquarters is in Arlington.

I lived there back in like 97 or so, when I was 8. I didn't know anything when I was 8 :manny:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
who remembers the story about the Vet who came back with no legs and went on the roller coaster ride that secured you in by locking down your legs?

Double amputee Iraq war veteran James Hackemer who fell from Darien Lake Theme Park in Syracuse roller coaster in front of family 'should not have been on ride' | Mail Online

4kth.jpg

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
mannnn this is one thing I worry about on roller coasters I want to be strapped in click clack tight. I remember a couple years ago was at Kings dominion and the girl checking every one's over head strapped was looking mad as crap had a dirty look and everything. I'm just saying that's one job where you need not to look salty I wanted to get out after I saw her face.