Woman falls to her death on Texas Giant roller coaster

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Over 900 million roller coaster rides a year, with an average of 4 deaths . Over 40,000 people die from cars in the USA alone per year. So you're 10,000x more likely to die in America from one than the other. I am wiling to bet the percentage of rides to deaths is heavily in favor of roller coasters being safer as well.
Are you really using that as an argument smh.

You don't think that the rollercoaster rides might be safer because it's just a bunch of carts connected riding on one track controlled by a computer? The only way a rollercoaster is going to crash is because of no maintenance or there being a malfunction within that whole computer operated system.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because grocery stores put you at high speeds in a tiny metal box & your only protection is a shytty little bar right?

I see what you're trying to do but, no.

fukk roller coasters

Breh, you never know. A trip to Home Depot could end you
forklift-warehouse-accident.gif

:whew:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Proof? Is that worldwide or just USA? And how many car rides worldwide? Like I said breh it's a highly disproportionate comparison. Stop doing that.

:comeon:

How much proof do you need? Ask yourself this, how many people who you know that drive cars, have been in car accidents? Then ask yourself how many people have you HEARD OF who have rode a roller coaster have been in an accident? I guarantee one of these numbers will be much higher than the other. But since you need some proof

Record-breaking roller coasters - today > travel - TODAY.com <---- link that says 900 million roller coaster rides a year
Poll: Traffic in the United States - ABC News <-------- link on US deaths per year from car accidents

it's actually not a good comparison in the fact that in 3 days almost as many people have rode in cars than in rollercoasters total in a year in America.....but since people in cars get in accidents and die at a much higher frequency you see where im going with this. anything else

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:comeon:

How much proof do you need? Ask yourself this, how many people who you know that drive cars, have been in car accidents? Then ask yourself how many people have you HEARD OF who have rode a roller coaster have been in an accident? I guarantee one of these numbers will be much higher than the other. But since you need some proof

Record-breaking roller coasters - today > travel - TODAY.com <---- link that says 900 million roller coaster rides a year
Poll: Traffic in the United States - ABC News <-------- link on US deaths per year from car accidents

it's actually not a good comparison in the fact that in 3 days almost as many people have rode in cars than in rollercoasters total in a year in America.....but since people in cars get in accidents and die at a much higher frequency you see where im going with this. anything else

That's exactly what I'm saying. Stop doing that, hijo de puta :what:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
That's exactly what I'm saying. Stop doing that, hijo de puta :what:

:snoop:

you're missing the point though. In the 4 days it takes American cars to reach 900,000,000 riders, 438 people have already died

in the year it takes roller coasters to hit 900,000,000 riders, only 4 people will have died

This is about as simple as it gets, people die at MUCH higher frequency due to cars, if the numbers were exactly the same as far as riders per day, none of this info would change

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:snoop:

you're missing the point though. In the 4 days it takes American cars to reach 900,000,000 riders, 438 people have already died

in the year it takes roller coasters to hit 900,000,000 riders, only 4 people will have died

This is about as simple as it gets, people die at MUCH higher frequency due to cars, if the numbers were exactly the same as far as riders per day, none of this info would change
Yeah but a roller coaster death is some other shyt

I don't care how little it happens, the fact that it even happens in the first place is enough for me to be like :merchant: whenever I'm on one

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I used to work at an amusement park.. they will let ANYONE be ride operators. Muthafucers would come to work drunk and be in charge of making sure everyone is safely buckled in.