Woman falls to her death on Texas Giant roller coaster

Daps
The Texas Giant is 14 stories high, and has a drop of 79 degrees and a bank of 95 degrees. It can carry up to 24 riders. It first opened in 1990 as an all-wooden coaster but underwent a $10 million renovation to install steel-hybrid rails and reopened in 2011.

:wtf:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
We went to Six Flags in ATL last year and I got on this little wood rollercoaster like :obama: this won't be too bad.

:whoa: shyt was the worst thing I ever felt in my life. I guess it was cause I hadn't been on one since I was a teenager but I swore from there on I'd never get on one again.

It felt like after the big drops I feel like I was flying up out the seat maybe cause I'm tall but it felt like that Final Destination scene.
I know exactly which one u talkin bout breh, that shyt is a death trap on god. That shyt feel like you gonna die any minute. fukk wooden rollercoasters.

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I used to live in Arlington, I didn't know they had a Six Flags there.

Good thing my parents were broke and couldn't afford to take us on the death machines.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
We went to Six Flags in ATL last year and I got on this little wood rollercoaster like :obama: this won't be too bad.

:whoa: shyt was the worst thing I ever felt in my life. I guess it was cause I hadn't been on one since I was a teenager but I swore from there on I'd never get on one again.

It felt like after the big drops I feel like I was flying up out the seat maybe cause I'm tall but it felt like that Final Destination scene.
i went to 6 flags like 3 weeks ago and something told me to press harded on the thing thats when i felt it securely lock. the workers checked me twice before that. they are in too much of a rush because there's long lines and shyt. never getting on a roller coaster again.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
AHHHHHHHHHH yall nikkas funny as shyt.

nikka walking round really thinking roller coasters is like a buck and change or some shyt.

Rappers buying roller coasters stunting and shyt.

Hilarious.

:ld: i know they are not cheap but that was renovation cost, seemed abit steep.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Yeah... fukk wooden rollercoasters, whether reinforced by steel or not. I bet they didn't do a double check like they were supposed to. Wish she would've spoken up.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:ld: i know they are not cheap but that was renovation cost, seemed abit steep.

I was fukking with you man. but dig.

"A Roller coaster is a famous amusement park ride developed for amusement parks and theme parks. Roller coasters are expensive to construct thought the costs may vary depending on the design. An average roller coaster can cost anywhere from $1 million to $25 million for just the coaster. Many of the more complicated dark ride systems can cost up to $20-$30 million, or even more"