Woman falls to her death on Texas Giant roller coaster

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mannnn this is one thing I worry about on roller coasters I want to be strapped in click clack tight. I remember a couple years ago was at Kings dominion and the girl checking every one's over head strapped was looking mad as crap had a dirty look and everything. I'm just saying that's one job where you need not to look salty I wanted to get out after I saw her face.
Im known to stop the attendants and get my special attention.

I take no chances with the life :pachaha:

"HEY!! IS MY SEAT CLICKED? NAH COME CHECK!"

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Man that's some bullshyt, the ride should not be able to start at all until all seats are secured. A computer should detect if a seat isn't secured and alarm the employees.

I mean SERIOUSLY, I mean really how expensive can that be to implement in a place capable of spending 10's of millions on roller coasters.

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
the employees check all seats before they take off though

could still be faulty though, wont stop me from ridin btw

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
We went to Six Flags in ATL last year and I got on this little wood rollercoaster like :obama: this won't be too bad.

:whoa: shyt was the worst thing I ever felt in my life. I guess it was cause I hadn't been on one since I was a teenager but I swore from there on I'd never get on one again.

It felt like after the big drops I feel like I was flying up out the seat maybe cause I'm tall but it felt like that Final Destination scene.

A dude got decapitated on a roller coaster at that same Six Flags a while back :ohlawd:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I watched a special on roller coasters and the people who build them say they'd never ride one.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
What difference does it make if she was fat?

If she was obese, that means it's ok that she died or something? :dahell:
because if you ever rode a roller coaster before you would know that someone would have to be really fat in order for the safety belt too only go down one "click"

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Been living in Arlington all my life and every time I went to Six Flags when they would "click" me in I would always pull that thing even more and make sure I'm good. Most of the workers up there are HS kids trying to make some cash you can't trust them with your safety

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: at that's why I don't fukk with rollercoasters...no, y'all don't fukk with rollercoasters because you some scared lil hoes.