Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
CHICAGO, you are literally one of the worst posters I've seen in my life. You are a shyt poster on here and that's an upgrade to your posting in the coliseum. You are literally the worst mod I ever seen and that says a lot, I posted on RealGM where cacs are mods. Mad respected posters think you are trash. You can't expose something you can't touch or fukk with little nikka.
:laff: NOBODY fukkS WITH YOU BUT LEGTB STANS AND ANTI BLACK AMERICAN POSTERS.

YOURE AS DELUSIONAL AS THE NIGERIAN GIRL YOU CALLED DELUSIONAL.
:devil:

:evil:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:laff: NOBODY fukkS WITH YOU BUT LEGTB STANS AND ANTI BLACK AMERICAN POSTERS.

YOURE AS DELUSIONAL AS THE NIGERIAN GIRL YOU CALLED DELUSIONAL.

Breh, I don't got a 9,600 rep with over 300 negs from haters if I wasn't well-liked. I've been in so many poster of the year races on the sub you mod, hosted by Ed who didn't even like me. While you, you are a mod and never mentioned outside of worst mods list that you instantly bush because you are the Donald Trump of mods. Anti-AA, lol, you gotta be kidding me. I am pro Black you piece of shyt, I ain't anti anyone Black you a$$hole. You never get mention for best anything. You can't even be a good husband. You cheat all of the time. You can't even stay healthy. Your life is a failure breh.

Just face it dog, you don't just suck, you no good. I got way more fans and you can't run from that either. Take that to the bank and take your posts to the :trash: You like a 46 overall in life trying to talk to a nikka who's a 76 overall. You can't even make it to the league of life, you rec league in life nikka. Go jump off the Sears Tower little bytch.

Last edited:

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
I don't know what they do honestly. Jews went to Jewish schools. Hispanics were barely speaking English in my era, and Asians just was too small of a popl in my area. It was mainly black and white for the most part.

Naw, the girls twitter post. My VPN fukks up all twitter posts so I had to copy and paste it. Naw but born and raised in the city and in the metro area. My school was different, we didn't have a lot of brehs at the porm with pawgs but they was dating and fukking em like rabbits. My sisters gen was more than dating em. They was going to proms and the whole nine. Looked like this:

1494337810203.png

Like this pic, it was a lot of the athletes and guys all girls liked, not just the sistas. In my gen, we were too gangsta to be seen with in public. I remember rocking Platinum FUBU with a durag on at school. Them hoes was not trying to be seen with us by their parents. These nikkas was rocking American Eagle, euro designers, and shyt, just not the same era anymore. My era, everything was Black outside of the hoes you fukking. These nikkas tho, they rock Givenchy. I couldn't even pronounce that shyt when I first saw it. I asked my wife, what's this shyt these nikkas wearing today?

White colleges are so strange. I've seen nikkas pawgin who was like, 100% down with sistas in HS. It's proximity man but I get it, sistas are right, they are there but they like family to these nikkas. I asked one who played football at UGA, he said, they are like my sister, I can't do that. I am just tryna smash anyway. Thing is, he eventually married a pawg. If you smashing, you likely, liking em as well.

I am a former athlete at least for a couple seasons, my experiences will be biased to some degree.

Bruh, you know on the flipside to this I heard a similar thing bolded from coming from Asian women as well. They see them other asian dudes as the family, not lovers so the date out like crazy to white dudes.

On another thing that I noticed that will piss a cac off is a Breh dating an Asian women.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Uk nikkas have that moorish blood

After ados they probably ride the hardest
UK nikkaz???? :russ:

They have the highest dating out rate out of any country. Mulattos be wenching hard and dark-skinned broads. Look at the non Black bytches the famous nikkaz be wifing :mjlol:
The Black people worship anything white.:sas2:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Bruh, you know on the flipside to this I heard a similar thing bolded from coming from Asian women as well. They see them other asian dudes as the family, not lovers so the date out like crazy to white dudes.

On another thing that I noticed that will piss a cac off is a Breh dating an Asian women.

Yeah that statement "she looks like my sister" is some uber-c00n shyt. I have never heard a BM utter that in my life.

I took this Asian American classmate from HS to lunch once, just as friends. Our WM waiter made sure I knew he was pissed. They literally hate more than if you are with WW sometimes.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Breh, I don't got a 9,600 rep with over 300 negs from haters if I wasn't well-liked. I've been in so many poster of the year races on the sub you mod, hosted by Ed who didn't even like me. While you, you are a mod and never mentioned outside of worst mods list that you instantly bush because you are the Donald Trump of mods. Anti-AA, lol, you gotta be kidding me. I am pro Black you piece of shyt, I ain't anti anyone Black you a$$hole. You never get mention for best anything. You can't even be a good husband. You cheat all of the time. You can't even stay healthy. Your life is a failure breh.

Just face it dog, you don't just suck, you no good. I got way more fans and you can't run from that either. Take that to the bank and take your posts to the :trash: You like a 46 overall in life trying to talk to a nikka who's a 76 overall. You can't even make it to the league of life, you rec league in life nikka. Go jump off the Sears Tower little bytch.

My African Breh....
:francis:

You're bragging about how much clout you have on a random and anonymous internet forum. Cut it out. You've made 60,000 posts. That is nothing to brag about. You think that is some sort of accomplishment? This nikka talking about "I got way more fans". Corny African Babble at it's finest.
:mjlol:

People like you get a kick out of this internet shyt, because you have nothing going on in your actual life. Making moves on the internet, but not in real life. You've got to be a failure offline to be writing like this. TheColi is not reality. I doubt that you're one of the Africans that have their shyt together. Get it right, my baby.
:wow:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I took this Asian American classmate from HS to lunch once, just as friends. Our WM waiter made sure I knew he was pissed. They literally hate more than if you are with WW sometimes.
White men think they own Asian women. They even get mad when an Asian chick chooses an Asian guy over them. :mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yeah that statement "she looks like my sister" is some uber-c00n shyt. I have never heard a BM utter that in my life.

That's not the statement. It's, she's/they are like a sister to me.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

What did he say/do? :patrice:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:dead:THIS LOSER HAS 60K POSTS,
TALKING ABOUT REP & shyt.