Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
WE ALWAYS STICK POLICE LYNCHINGS.
Yeah, but when have you ever seen so many at once? It's like twelve stickied threads at this point. Police shoot nikkas everyday, so the obvious conclusion is that we've been uniquely focused. And as soon as we get focused and on code, here come this tranny shyt. Here come the most egregious bed wenches of all time.

I don't believe in coincidences, esp when they always seem to work to our disadvantage.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah, but when have you ever seen so many at once? It's like twelve stickied threads at this point. Police shoot nikkas everyday, so the obvious conclusion is that we've been uniquely focused. And as soon as we get focused and on code, here come this tranny shyt. Here come the most egregious bed wenches of all time.

I don't believe in coincidences, esp when they always seem to work to our disadvantage.

THERES BEEN A SHUT DOWN
DUE TO A PANDEMIC...

WHICH IS THE ONLY REASON THESE LYCHINGS
HAVE GOTTEN MORE FOCUS.
:devil:
:evil:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Shorty was c00ning it up OD. It's highly embarrassing. There are c00ns in ever Black ethnicity and nationality, it's not a competition. Idk why some people on this site are so adamant about generalizing and typecasting entire groups of Black people :unimpressed:
Because sadly too many people want to use Tariq's ideology, and as much as I like Tariq he can sometimes be too narrow minded about certain things. Every time a bedwench makes herself known he tries to trace whatever foreign lineage she might have, he'll literally be like "I knew she was a c00n because her great-great-great grandfather was caribbean".:mjlol:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:yeshrug: she need programing...

:lolbron:

source.gif
Khalid Muhammad. :wow:

What music video is this from? :russ: