Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Breh, I don't got a 9,600 rep with over 300 negs from haters if I wasn't well-liked. I've been in so many poster of the year races on the sub you mod, hosted by Ed who didn't even like me. While you, you are a mod and never mentioned outside of worst mods list that you instantly bush because you are the Donald Trump of mods. Anti-AA, lol, you gotta be kidding me. I am pro Black you piece of shyt, I ain't anti anyone Black you a$$hole. You never get mention for best anything. You can't even be a good husband. You cheat all of the time. You can't even stay healthy. Your life is a failure breh.

Just face it dog, you don't just suck, you no good. I got way more fans and you can't run from that either. Take that to the bank and take your posts to the :trash: You like a 46 overall in life trying to talk to a nikka who's a 76 overall. You can't even make it to the league of life, you rec league in life nikka. Go jump off the Sears Tower little bytch.
Calm down breh....

This aint a good look.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Calm down breh....

This aint a good look.
fukk that p*ssy nikka dog. I always disliked his bytchass on the sports board. It's personal between me and him. Always has been. I don't fukk with that nikka, in real life, he would just reap what he sow with his stupid ass. With most nikkas, it's just internet. Not with this nikka tho. You know I hate cheaters too.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Goofy dumb Lusophone negro how is that bashing Black women? Dum dum... If anything I am WARNING the majority of Black women that these wenches make them look desperate which isn't a good look.:gucci:
Bashing....I never said anything about bashing .....and that’s exactly my point....this african chick doesn’t make all black women look like anything.....I got mom, sisters, chicks, daughter....this bird don’t rep them...and anyone who thinks chick reps black women is as foolish as her, so who give a fukk what they think.

Your thread is only here to trigger black peoples......it doesn’t inform, or protect, no change can be initiated from it (are people supposed to check this chick for her dumb ass thoughts, no) you just a race baiting troll.....we got bigger fish to fry .....

dumb ass

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Bashing....I never said anything about bashing .....and that’s exactly my point....this african chick doesn’t make all black women look like anything.....I got mom, sisters, chicks, daughter....this bird don’t rep them...and anyone who thinks chick reps black women is as foolish as her, so who give a fukk what they think.

Your thread is only here to trigger black peoples......it doesn’t inform, or protect, no change can be initiated from it (are people supposed to check this chick for her dumb ass thoughts, no) you just a race baiting troll.....we got bigger fish to fry .....

dumb ass
And here's a literal Black women saying the SAME shyt I was saying.
A lot of those LSA and Twitter women got some extreme issues—the hatred of bm and the bitterness is truly some femcel divisive shyt. I’m not with it. Especially if they take issue with racism and ww but then put wm on a pedestal(the originators of racism, oppression, etc). They don’t see the disconnect. It’s crazy. I do think LSA and Twitter are much worse than this site. But as far as similarities go, yes generalizing and putting the opposite gender from other races on pedestals is a problem. It’s embarrassing because whites and others see it and it gives them ammo and insight. Offline i don’t have any friendships or associations with bm or bw that hate each other like this. Anyway I’m off to bed, night y’all.

But proceed....

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fukk that p*ssy nikka dog. I always disliked his bytchass on the sports board. It's personal between me and him. Always has been. I don't fukk with that nikka, in real life, he would just reap what he sow with his stupid ass. With most nikkas, it's just internet. Not with this nikka tho. You know I hate cheaters too.
:laff:DUDE YOUVE BEEN FOLLOWING ME AROUND THIS SITE TRYING TO BE MY FRIEND FOR YRS
YOU STALKER ASS nikka.

I LITERALLY HAD TO TELL YOU I DONT fukk WITH YOU.
NOW YOU SOUND LIKE A DELUSIONAL SCORNED bytch.

fukk you. I am one of the few that got your back. You need to work on your modding skills. The shyt is weak. How are good threads bushed but trash like this is littered on the site? nikkas shyt on your behind the scenes daily and i always take up for you. You appear like a MJ wannabe on here and it looks lame af. You need to demodded if you gonna call posters out of their name.

@cook and @Brooklynzson, this nikka needs to be removed from moderation. He cant handle this much responsibility. I tried to reason with you. I even fought for you but this is how you treat me @CHICAGO? I fukked with you and this is how you treat. Start the removal papers, I am on board with it too.
STFU

I AINT NEVER fukkED WITH YOU HOE nikka.
I DONT QUOTE YOU, I DONT TAG YOU,
I DONT DAP YOU.

YOU ALWAYS BEEN A bytch.

NOW ITS MORPHED FROM LOCKED TO BUSHED.

SHOW ME THESE "POSITIVE BRON THREADS" IVE BUSHED.
:devil:

:evil:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
IM GET TIRED OF THESE TETHERS...

:mjlol:I HAD A NIGERIAN bytch TELL ME "HER ANCESTORS DIED FOR HER RIGHT TO VOTE".
:mjtf:I SAID bytch "THOSE WERE MY ANCESTORS NOT YOURS".
WHEN PARROTING TWITTER FAILS IN REAL LIFE.
:devil:
:evil:

Wouldn’t it be the other way around anyway? Technically Nigerians (for lack of better word) would be the ancestors of (some) AA lol. I had someone say that too in grad school, she was from Ghana and Nigeria. I said nah, those my ancestors. She tried to fight me about it. :dead:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
And here's a literal Black women saying the SAME shyt I was saying.

But proceed....
don’t care what @CarmelBarbie posted
:stopitslime:What ammo do whites have behind a dumb bird postin she like kissin crackers.........the ability to wide cast an ignorant view of all black women based on her dumb ass tweet.....well have at it:comeon:

this my issue fam, we care about lil shyt way too much. Cac’s have already shown us they simple minded as fukk, but then we turn around and be wondering and worryin about what their thoughts on us Be behind what some dumb as bish who worship them sayin.......Both her and the cacs she goin at it wit are in the same dumbass boat.....and the last thing REAL black women should be worried about is what these two idiot groups think

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
don’t care what @CarmelBarbie posted
:stopitslime:What ammo do whites have behind a dumb bird postin she like kissin crackers.........the ability to wide cast an ignorant view of all black women based on her dumb ass tweet.....well have at it:comeon:

this my issue fam, we care about lil shyt way too much. Cac’s have already shown us they simple minded as fukk, but then we turn around and be wondering and worryin about what their thoughts on us Be behind what some dumb as bish who worship them sayin.......Both her and the cacs she goin at it wit are in the same dumbass boat.....and the last thing REAL black women should be worried about is what these two idiot groups think
You're dismissed.....

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Shorty was c00ning it up OD. It's highly embarrassing. There are c00ns in ever Black ethnicity and nationality, it's not a competition. Idk why some people on this site are so adamant about generalizing and typecasting entire groups of Black people :unimpressed: