Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
This means you ok with her misrepresenting those communities because instead of addressing her behavior you are addressing the response to her behavior. moving like that makes you look dishonest like you have no integrity about yourself.

You reaching like you got Bol Bol's wingspan bro, relax.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Just straight embarrassing.... :picard:

Even this neanderthal MAGA cave Karen throwing shots.

I know the Coli is gonna get on me for posting MAGA tweets but my point is this is NOT a good look. Making Black women look desperate and making cacs even more emboldened. :francis: The women really think cacs are gonna abandon their women.

So you think this one woman postin babble on Twitter makes the ENTIRE diaspora of black women look bad huh......:stopitslime:

Nah, you know better, you just tryin to trigger people....fukk outta here op :camby:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
You tell me, most of the time I see these types, they just Black Americans on LSA. Ghetto gaggers is a bunch of hood bytches. You tell me breh? So you saying all ghetto gaggers are African?

Breh, that shyt literally has nothing to do with what I'm saying. You're talking about Ghetto Gaggers. I'm talking about Black Women in reputable positions (not in the post you quoted, but in the following one) that are supposedly "woke" and go hard in the paint about Black issues. Those are usually the ones that have a certain flag by their names on Twitter. And no one said all anything. Come on now.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember getting into a back and forth with nikkas on her telling them many black women were in fact itnerested in white men but the attraction wasn't reciprocated as much.

And that black women are upset largely because they are the only demographic where the men have more dating options(both in the back community and interracially) than the women.

Latina women have more options than Latino men
Indian women have more options than Indian men
Asian women Have more options than Asian men

Etc etc
.it's why they throw a parade when they see black women with white men and are filled with rage when they see black men with none black women

Y'all's steady capping for them meanwhile y'all get roasted on LSA, Instagram, and Twitter especially :mjlol:

Want to go plat on Twitter? shyt on black men. But y'all keep up the capping :salute:

I don’t think Latino women have more options than Latino men.....Since when?.. it’s actually pretty even from what I’ve seen.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I don’t think Latino women have more options than Latino men.. They’re also not a race so....
hell yeah they do have more options they are largely seen as "exotic" by everyone. At the very least they're tied but even then I doubt it. and I'm certain everyone knows what I mean since it's hard to put Latino/Hispanic in a category as they have a million discriptions and most are mixed but I. Specifically referring to types most Americans visualize or categorize as "Latina" irrespective of it being a race or not. Ones that look like this:

80891545b48faa133f455c81fe18424f.jpg

gettyimages-1203860280.jpg

50cc40d341251377b23f98a928b05153.jpg

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
So you think this one woman postin babble on Twitter makes the ENTIRE diaspora of black women look bad huh......:stopitslime:

Nah, you know better, you just tryin to trigger people....fukk outta here op :camby:

Read the post again smart dumb negro. Where the fukk in my post am I generalizing ALL Black women???? So slow down with the :cape: Clark.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hell yeah they do have more options they are largely seen as "exotic" by everyone. and I'm certain everyone knows what I mean since it's hard to put Latino/Hispanic in a category as they have a million discriptions and most are mixed but I. Specifically referring to types most Americans visualize

80891545b48faa133f455c81fe18424f.jpg

gettyimages-1203860280.jpg

50cc40d341251377b23f98a928b05153.jpg
Latino men are seen the same way from a lot of women..

:yeshrug:

you’re coming from a mans perspective though.

I have never heard of a Latino man having an issue getting a woman aside from those thirsty Mexicans lol

Honestly the only men where the women seem to be more desired is Asian men.