↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You mean THIS club

l.jpg

l.jpg

Bruh that's a mixed club. show me an all black club.

LOL cmon fam. Beyonce And Jay-Z was here. THAT IS NOT A TYPICAL URBAN CLUB.

Whenever I go to Reign, it looks like this:

PW2_7285-293x300.jpg

reign-nightclub-atlanta-friday-event1.jpg

adNshmp77-m-EEHqk8YKvw2TrIyUI-iDqN2qS4IKmHYO5c454xXI_UxrghkFUXlrvwgWhAPdXWU2EjbDgaHdeE.jpg

sold-out-crowd-for-keyshia-kaoir-at-reign-night-club-in-atlanta.jpg

914.jpg

But hey, maybe that's not a typical black club to you because you don't see a bunch of nikkas bout to kill each other for stepping on their sneakers

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Do you actually believe this shyt? :childplease:

:mjlol:

100%, it's helped me improve my relationships with Black people I know. at this very moment I'm in the company of Black people, I didn't come to gossip, floss, talk about anything random or lounge around. I came to not only fix a problem they're having in Word, but teaching them how to troubleshoot these kinds of issues. I'm interacting with them in a caring but businesslike manner and they're behaving the same way in return, so even in the midst of a normally dysfunctional environment, have a code of how to deal with Black people has created a more palatable experience and little to no room for confusion.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Grew up in Brooklyn, lived in Cincinnati and now in Atlanta. Each city had hood spots where hood shyt went down, and each city had normal spots with regular black people enjoying themselves.

Like I said, stop going to fukked up places and acting like it represents all black people. More and more you dudes on here are exposing yourselves as cacs and c00ns.
leave them clubs alone.

Reign, componud and all that shyt on crescent ain't worth it.

Mess with Edgewood, Ponce (El Bar), the Highlands

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
leave them clubs alone.

Reign, componud and all that shyt on crescent ain't worth it.

Mess with Edgewood, Ponce (El Bar), the Highlands

Been to all them places, too many cacs there, especially Edgewood. I go out my way to avoid white people.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Ridiculous Cover charges:

I've seen covers range from $20.00-$40.00 on a regular night and $40-$100+ on "special" occasions (new years, HU homecoming, etc.). Besides the fact that nikkas will pay the admission, no matter how ridiculous, why is the gouging so crazy at "black" parties? I mean dam nikkas even charge a Cover charge to get into a strip club lol.

I always find it ridiculous how many nikkas will unquestioningly pay these admissions cause they dont want to seem like they aint got it lol.

And don't let there be a long line, some of these nikkas will charge an extra fee for V.I.P. admission which is nothing more then a line that actually moves lol.

Ridiculous levels of Security:

Yea yea I know, nikkas sometimes fight in parties but come on son........i shouldn't have to feel like im going through central booking to get into a party. I've been in spots that had me take my shoes off. Some of these places even have you go through metal detectors ON TOP of patting you down. It's ridiculous son.

Then you get outside some of these events and the police presence is like they have prepared for a riot. They rush people away from the scene like you just got into a fight or something.

Ridiculous prices for drinks:

30-50 dollar bottles being sold for 250-500 and nikkas happily paying for it

shots, etc etc. This one is pretty much self explanatory so i wont say to much on it.
Ridculous amount of fronting nikkas do:

Nevermind that nikkas is renting their outfits from

yjCZgFW.jpg

the way nikkas will unquestionlingly pay these overpriced admissions, unquestioningly pay for the overpriced drinks, etc. so they dont look like they aint got it is a joke.

These the same nikkas be crying broke in a couple days or try to lowball their homeboy when he got something to sell you.

I'll end it at this, feel free to add on or share your thoughts.

get your mind right and stay away from low lifes breh

clubbin is played out

find some good people to network with and hit a bar once in a while and stop trying to meet and impress people who can't do anything for you

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
100%, it's helped me improve my relationships with Black people I know. at this very moment I'm in the company of Black people, I didn't come to gossip, floss, talk about anything random or lounge around. I came to not only fix a problem they're having in Word, but teaching them how to troubleshoot these kinds of issues. I'm interacting with them in a caring but businesslike manner and they're behaving the same way in return, so even in the midst of a normally dysfunctional environment, have a code of how to deal with Black people has created a more palatable experience and little to no room for confusion.

Do you have black friends? :wtf: