Why is there so much bullshyt to deal with when going to a "black" party

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Exactly. If you don't like it, open your own club and change the game; I was the DJ so I never had to worry about all these bullshyt charges though :smugcastro:
:salute: I was on the Club Promoter team so we skipped lines, dapped security, got comped bottles and had free range for the V.I.P. in all the clubs we had contracts with. :win:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
OP is correct, elements of our poisonous culture especially hip hop has many of our people living beyond our means just to demonstrate to other oppressed people that we're "balling", this lead to jealousy, animosity and violence.

I believe Black people should avoid each other at all costs UNLESS they're getting together to do something CONSTRUCTIVE.

When you try to impress hoes and out-do the next man, shyt will cause conflict. It seems like care-free fun went out the window when new Jack Swing left the clubs.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Frontin is at an all time high. It's mainly due to Hip Hop culture. Most extreme a Black party was like was House Party in the late 80's. The 90's came, white lead gun culture came, violence came, etc.

The parties back in the day had actual dancing and people actually having fun. Now it is all about showing off to birds and wanting to be "that nikka" to a bunch of egomaniacs leads to drama.