Why is there so much bullshyt to deal with when going to a "black" party

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ridiculous Cover charges:

I've seen covers range from $20.00-$40.00 on a regular night and $40-$100+ on "special" occasions (new years, HU homecoming, etc.). Besides the fact that nikkas will pay the admission, no matter how ridiculous, why is the gouging so crazy at "black" parties? I mean dam nikkas even charge a Cover charge to get into a strip club lol.

I always find it ridiculous how many nikkas will unquestioningly pay these admissions cause they dont want to seem like they aint got it lol.

And don't let there be a long line, some of these nikkas will charge an extra fee for V.I.P. admission which is nothing more then a line that actually moves lol.

Ridiculous levels of Security:

Yea yea I know, nikkas sometimes fight in parties but come on son........i shouldn't have to feel like im going through central booking to get into a party. I've been in spots that had me take my shoes off. Some of these places even have you go through metal detectors ON TOP of patting you down. It's ridiculous son.

Then you get outside some of these events and the police presence is like they have prepared for a riot. They rush people away from the scene like you just got into a fight or something.

Ridiculous prices for drinks:

30-50 dollar bottles being sold for 250-500 and nikkas happily paying for it

shots, etc etc. This one is pretty much self explanatory so i wont say to much on it.
Ridculous amount of fronting nikkas do:

Nevermind that nikkas is renting their outfits from

yjCZgFW.jpg

the way nikkas will unquestionlingly pay these overpriced admissions, unquestioningly pay for the overpriced drinks, etc. so they dont look like they aint got it is a joke.

These the same nikkas be crying broke in a couple days or try to lowball their homeboy when he got something to sell you.

I'll end it at this, feel free to add on or share your thoughts.

Pure truth. Go to the sports bar in gentrified progressive parts of town with working class blacks, asians and whites in their 20's and they are not paying anything to get into sports bars to socialize, nothing. No cover charges. Security is needed but security is everywhere. Drink prices are also outrageous and the fronting nikkas do for material things is spot

Truth

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
OP is actually right...and half the time it'll be a white owner of the establishment pushin that hefty service charge

i used to work clubs/security all that shyt...you right tho

especially in certain areas...its like a given that at a black club you gonna pay a min. of 30-40 at the door drinks are overcharged long lines are the norm and you a lame if you gotta wait etc. etc

Last edited:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Pure truth. Go to the sports bar in gentrified progressive parts of town with working class blacks, asians and whites in their 20's and they are not paying anything to get into sports bars to socialize, nothing. No cover charges. Security is needed but security is everywhere. Drink prices are also outrageous and the fronting nikkas do for material things is spot

Truth
exactly

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
the sad thing is u gotta deal with all this shyt but then u go to a upscale club and u dont have to worry about fghts or getting gypped on a lap dance but its boring as fukk.... I love my hole in the wall joints but it's really not a good look for me anymore and I aint even 25 yet

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
the sad thing is u gotta deal with all this shyt but then u go to a upscale club and u dont have to worry about fghts or getting gypped on a lap dance but its boring as fukk.... I love my hole in the wall joints but it's really not a good look for me anymore and I aint even 25 yet

fam you in MIA, why is you bothering with hole in the wall joints. I know it got to be some dope upscale urban clubs, that pop.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
fam you in MIA, why is you bothering with hole in the wall joints. I know it got to be some dope upscale urban clubs, that pop.

there is, dont get me wrong I go out to the beach, las olas all that good shyt but sometimes you see shyt at the dingy places u wont up in the money spots, I done got a free show with 2 haitian dimes strap-on fukking and a ten dollar dance from the thicker one right after that with her that was niiiiiiice, nikka I had a coming off the bench ass bytch dead ass tell me 80 bones in king of diamonds after paying a 40 dollar cover for both me and my ex for her bday, and thats after being patted down by fukking stone cold steve austin at the door like I had a bomb on me

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Alright here you go @Say it Wit Ya Chest

Ridiculous Cover charges:
99% of black affairs are organized by promoters and not the club.Promoters are given the door and the club takes the bar and bottle sales. Promoters love fast money cause they don't really have job security.Promoters are stupid and charge like there won't be a next week so they can get rich quick. One of the reasons spots and nights for negroes pop up and fizzle out in the span of 1-2 months whereas other ethnic groups have nights with $5-10 covers that last for years. Black promoters are stupid for doing it but nikkas are stupid for paying it in my opinion.

Strip clubs charge cover for the same reason they serve $9 beers. If they didn't people would go look at titties for free.

Ridiculous levels of Security: Like I said, promoters don't have any job security.A fight/riot/shooting/knifing goes down in the club and the club will most likely get that night out of there and put all the liability on the promoter. Plus no one wants to go to a spot where fights and the elements of danger are all around.....except nikkas.

The police force nikkas to leave cause drunk nikkas with no women standing around women never ends well. Then you got them after the club kevin hart nikkas commenting on people cause they with their homeboys and say the wrong thing to the wrong person and next thing you know, you got a riot on your hands.

Ridiculous prices for drinks: Drinks are expensive in the club because of the liquor license. Every bottle of liquor has to make three times the cost for the club to make money off it. That's why that $30 dollar bottle of goose/ciroc can be given away for $100 before midnight. Anything after three times the price of the bottle is pretty much profit depending on LL cost so that's why the prices vary. Buying a bottle gets you and x amount of people in free. Its usually more cost effective if you're in a group of people instead of buying multiple rounds

Ridculous amount of fronting nikkas do: Nigs gon nig. It is what it is. Priorities are usually out of wack.

There you go.