Why is there so much bullshyt to deal with when going to a "black" party

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100%, it's helped me improve my relationships with Black people I know. at this very moment I'm in the company of Black people, I didn't come to gossip, floss, talk about anything random or lounge around. I came to not only fix a problem they're having in Word, but teaching them how to troubleshoot these kinds of issues. I'm interacting with them in a caring but businesslike manner and they're behaving the same way in return, so even in the midst of a normally dysfunctional environment, have a code of how to deal with Black people has created a more palatable experience and little to no room for confusion.

dqTXaC2.png

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
what in the hell kinda cheap ass clubs yall go to?

Hollywood Life :blessed:

99% of them dont charge.. but 99% of them wont let guys in , unless you buying a bottle..... Ciroc/Grey Goose at $475 plus sales tax and tip.... most of the clubs are 10 to 1 female to negro ratio...

who complains about a $5 cover charge tho? put them I.T. Certs to work brehs :dwillhuh:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
black people should not hang out with each other and make small conversation, black people should make an effort to avoid each other UNLESS it's to do something constructive.

Thank god for the ignore function. You "Pro-black" posters are frauds...

Race Track :camby:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Thank god for the ignore function. You "Pro-black" posters are frauds...

Race Track :camby:

I'd love to hear your argument as to why I'm a "fraud" when all I did was post an inconvenient truth.

too bad I'm on ignore now and you won't see this.
:to:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
OP is correct, elements of our poisonous culture especially hip hop has many of our people living beyond our means just to demonstrate to other oppressed people that we're "balling", this lead to jealousy, animosity and violence.

I believe Black people should avoid each other at all costs UNLESS they're getting together to do something CONSTRUCTIVE.

Matt you know you a great poster on here, but this bolded is very ambiguous and can interpreted in regressive ways; I get what you are saying, but it needs to be clarified better

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Matt you know you a great poster on here, but this bolded is very ambiguous and can interpreted in regressive ways; I get what you are saying, but it needs to be clarified better

that's why I posted the video to put it into better context, but in my opinion it's the truth, Black people should make an effort to avoid each other UNLESS they're coming together to do something constructive, if you're bored, don't call up your friends to hang out aimlessly, find something constructive to do and that will minimize confusion.

Black people hate each other but we love to be around each other for all the wrong reasons and it always leads up to an avoidable confrontation.

Our Black women get together for girls night and discuss all the wrong shyt, other people's relationships, which person can't dress, etc etc, someone in the group leaks the conversation back to the person they were gossiping about and it leads to an altercation and it all began with a group of Black women coming together to discuss matters of no real importance or constructive value. If Black women are going to have a girls night, they should make a list of topics to discuss that are constructive, text that list to the women invited and that way they can ponder upon these topics long before they arrive and have a LOT to say when they DO arrive, and it'll all be constructive value instead of coming together to gossip.

I'll post the video again, the man speaking is a Black male named Neely Fuller Jr. and he's spent his life dedicated to figuring out how to eliminate the system of white supremacy and replace it with a system of justice.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
that's why I posted the video to put it into better context, but in my opinion it's the truth, Black people should make an effort to avoid each other UNLESS they're coming together to do something constructive, if you're bored, don't call up your friends to hang out aimlessly, find something constructive to do and that will minimize confusion.

Black people hate each other but we love to be around each other for all the wrong reasons and it always leads up to an avoidable confrontation.

Our Black women get together for girls night and discuss all the wrong shyt, other people's relationships, which person can't dress, etc etc, someone in the group leaks the conversation back to the person they were gossiping about and it leads to an altercation and it all began with a group of Black women coming together to discuss matters of no real importance or constructive value. If Black women are going to have a girls night, they should make a list of topics to discuss that are constructive, text that list to the women invited and that way they can ponder upon these topics long before they arrive and have a LOT to say when they DO arrive, and it'll all be constructive value instead of coming together to gossip.

I'll post the video again, the man speaking is a Black male named Neely Fuller Jr. and he's spent his life dedicated to figuring out how to eliminate the system of white supremacy and replace it with a system of justice.

That's what I'm taking about. :nassalute:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Not about to argue about this shyt, because there's too much wild, ignorant, dumb shyt being said in this thread. I just wanna shout out my man who used the word "CACusations". Golden. :russ:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Ridiculous Cover charges:

I've seen covers range from $20.00-$40.00 on a regular night and $40-$100+ on "special" occasions (new years, HU homecoming, etc.). Besides the fact that nikkas will pay the admission, no matter how ridiculous, why is the gouging so crazy at "black" parties? I mean dam nikkas even charge a Cover charge to get into a strip club lol.

I always find it ridiculous how many nikkas will unquestioningly pay these admissions cause they dont want to seem like they aint got it lol.

And don't let there be a long line, some of these nikkas will charge an extra fee for V.I.P. admission which is nothing more then a line that actually moves lol.

Ridiculous levels of Security:

Yea yea I know, nikkas sometimes fight in parties but come on son........i shouldn't have to feel like im going through central booking to get into a party. I've been in spots that had me take my shoes off. Some of these places even have you go through metal detectors ON TOP of patting you down. It's ridiculous son.

Then you get outside some of these events and the police presence is like they have prepared for a riot. They rush people away from the scene like you just got into a fight or something.

Ridiculous prices for drinks:

30-50 dollar bottles being sold for 250-500 and nikkas happily paying for it

shots, etc etc. This one is pretty much self explanatory so i wont say to much on it.
Ridculous amount of fronting nikkas do:

Nevermind that nikkas is renting their outfits from

yjCZgFW.jpg

the way nikkas will unquestionlingly pay these overpriced admissions, unquestioningly pay for the overpriced drinks, etc. so they dont look like they aint got it is a joke.

These the same nikkas be crying broke in a couple days or try to lowball their homeboy when he got something to sell you.

I'll end it at this, feel free to add on or share your thoughts.

this happens at almost every club...

threadstarter is 100% on the money. black joints gouge the shyt outta u. and if u go to a place that's predominantly white, they don't typically charge cover or rape u on the drinks and go ham with the security. and thats even when both establishments are in the same area.