Why is there so much bullshyt to deal with when going to a "black" party

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright here you go @Say it Wit Ya Chest
Ridiculous Cover charges: 99% of black affairs are organized by promoters and not the club.Promoters are given the door and the club takes the bar and bottle sales. Promoters love fast money cause they don't really have job security.Promoters are stupid and charge like there won't be a next week so they can get rich quick. One of the reasons spots and nights for negroes pop up and fizzle out in the span of 1-2 months whereas other ethnic groups have nights with $5-10 covers that last for years. Black promoters are stupid for doing it but nikkas are stupid for paying it in my opinion.

Strip clubs charge cover for the same reason they serve $9 beers. If they didn't people would go look at titties for free.

Ridiculous levels of Security: Like I said, promoters don't have any job security.A fight/riot/shooting/knifing goes down in the club and the club will most likely get that night out of there and put all the liability on the promoter. Plus no one wants to go to a spot where fights and the elements of danger are all around.....except nikkas.

The police force nikkas to leave cause drunk nikkas with no women standing around women never ends well. Then you got them after the club kevin hart nikkas commenting on people cause they with their homeboys and say the wrong thing to the wrong person and next thing you know, you got a riot on your hands.

Ridiculous prices for drinks: Drinks are expensive in the club because of the liquor license. Every bottle of liquor has to make three times the cost for the club to make money off it. That's why that $30 dollar bottle of goose/ciroc can be given away for $100 before midnight. Anything after three times the price of the bottle is pretty much profit depending on LL cost so that's why the prices vary. Buying a bottle gets you and x amount of people in free. Its usually more cost effective if you're in a group of people instead of buying multiple rounds

Ridculous amount of fronting nikkas do: Nigs gon nig. It is what it is. Priorities are usually out of wack.

There you go.

good analysis, if I can add one bit to the security part

Fights/Shootings/Stabbings make the media and that leads to bad press which leads to local governments snatching liquor licenses and padlocking establishments so security is needed to help try and prevent that.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
OP is correct, elements of our poisonous culture especially hip hop has many of our people living beyond our means just to demonstrate to other oppressed people that we're "balling", this lead to jealousy, animosity and violence.

I believe Black people should avoid each other at all costs UNLESS they're getting together to do something CONSTRUCTIVE.

:patrice: Hows this suppose to work bruh?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are a lot of upscale "white" clubs that cost a grip to get into as well. Strip clubs too.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ridiculous Cover charges:

I've seen covers range from $20.00-$40.00 on a regular night and $40-$100+ on "special" occasions (new years, HU homecoming, etc.). Besides the fact that nikkas will pay the admission, no matter how ridiculous, why is the gouging so crazy at "black" parties? I mean dam nikkas even charge a Cover charge to get into a strip club lol.

I always find it ridiculous how many nikkas will unquestioningly pay these admissions cause they dont want to seem like they aint got it lol.

And don't let there be a long line, some of these nikkas will charge an extra fee for V.I.P. admission which is nothing more then a line that actually moves lol.

Ridiculous levels of Security:

Yea yea I know, nikkas sometimes fight in parties but come on son........i shouldn't have to feel like im going through central booking to get into a party. I've been in spots that had me take my shoes off. Some of these places even have you go through metal detectors ON TOP of patting you down. It's ridiculous son.

Then you get outside some of these events and the police presence is like they have prepared for a riot. They rush people away from the scene like you just got into a fight or something.

Ridiculous prices for drinks:

30-50 dollar bottles being sold for 250-500 and nikkas happily paying for it

shots, etc etc. This one is pretty much self explanatory so i wont say to much on it.
Ridculous amount of fronting nikkas do:

Nevermind that nikkas is renting their outfits from

yjCZgFW.jpg

the way nikkas will unquestionlingly pay these overpriced admissions, unquestioningly pay for the overpriced drinks, etc. so they dont look like they aint got it is a joke.

These the same nikkas be crying broke in a couple days or try to lowball their homeboy when he got something to sell you.

I'll end it at this, feel free to add on or share your thoughts.
"Black party" or "Ratchet party"...get your social circle game up. :camron:

If you deal with black people who aren't ratchet, you wont have this problem. :thinking:

Putting all black people in one category aint wavy breh...You sound like a cac. :ill:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Alright here you go @Say it Wit Ya Chest
Ridiculous Cover charges: 99% of black affairs are organized by promoters and not the club.Promoters are given the door and the club takes the bar and bottle sales. Promoters love fast money cause they don't really have job security.Promoters are stupid and charge like there won't be a next week so they can get rich quick. One of the reasons spots and nights for negroes pop up and fizzle out in the span of 1-2 months whereas other ethnic groups have nights with $5-10 covers that last for years. Black promoters are stupid for doing it but nikkas are stupid for paying it in my opinion.

This is so true. So this promotion team started throwing events at this bar near my college. All the bars on the campus are the standard 5 dollars cover and free after 1:30. On this night that this promotion team is throwing an event they charged 10 after like 11pm. Im like :wtf: kinda shyt is that

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You talked more about clubs, but black parties you gotta do extra stuff ike buy a ticket beforehand, then a 2 drink min at the door before you can actually walk into the main room, and bring a bottle of something to contribute.

Then you get inside and 90% nikkas are standing on the wall muggin, women are chillin with their girls in a huddle, and only 5-6 people are on the floor dancing

:pachaha:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Economics playboy. If your spot is poppin you are gonna charge as much as u can. Keep in mind promoters make only what they get at the door most times. Then you gotta pay the dj, security (cop detail if required), pay to rent the spot that night & advertisments.

I dont stand in lines no more or pay to get in. If I cant get in free wearing whatver I got on oh well. I will pay $5-10 in rare situations. But hey when u spend $ you expect a product or service in return. These promoters cannot guarantee you will have a good time or a chick will dance with u.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
This is so true. So this promotion team started throwing events at this bar near my college. All the bars on the campus are the standard 5 dollars cover and free after 1:30. On this night that this promotion team is throwing an event they charged 10 after like 11pm. Im like :wtf: kinda shyt is that

It is what it is :yeshrug: promoters are fly by night and theres no tomorrow type nikkas who are fake balling themselves.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It is what it is :yeshrug: promoters are fly by night and theres no tomorrow type nikkas who are fake balling themselves.
Yeah, after you said what you said I kind of understand now. They mainly attract young college nikkas to their events but eventually more local nikkas might start coming and there will be some fukk shyt that goes down and they won't be able to throw shyt anymore

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

If you deal with black people who aren't ratchet, you wont have this problem. :thinking:

Putting all black people in one category aint wavy breh...You sound like a cac. :ill:

STFU There go those cacusations yall nikkas stay dropping. You acting like nikkas got the scarlet letter tatted on them, signifying they are about fukk shyt. If you go to a "black" club, fukkkery is a major possiblity.

What black club, doesn't let in ratchet people? They keeping nikkas with gold grills out? because they might start something........no they don't.

Only thing you can do is have a dress code. And that's not really going to help either. Ask the owners of Banana Joe's in Bham.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

K