Why is there so much bullshyt to deal with when going to a "black" party

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Black people should avoid each other at all costs."

This site...I can't do it anymore...I just can't.
DBXFH2H.png

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
You guys just don't get it.
It's fun in the clubs.
Especially when a big buff brotha wants to rip my damn head off cause I stepped on his left Air Force Ones by accident.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too much fear mongering and exaggerations here BUT black bouncers are the worst!! If you wanted to be a street nikka you should've stayed in the streets :rudy:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
That's part of the reason why clubs in NYC are damn near played out. The bar scene took over big time and as long as you're not some anti social loner, you'll have a great time at the bars here.

These days if I go to a so called club, it's because a specific DJ Is there spinning, which mean that the crowd is gonna be mixed. I only go to so called black clubs if I wanna hear ratchet music

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
"Black party" or "Ratchet party"...get your social circle game up. :camron:

If you deal with black people who aren't ratchet, you wont have this problem. :thinking:

Putting all black people in one category aint wavy breh...You sound like a cac. :ill:

This. nikkas is going to hood spots that allow dudes to smoke weed and shyt and wonder why the place is fukked up.

Stop going to hold clubs. Spots I go to never pat me down. Even when I go to black bars there's not a cover either. I swear some of these nikkas gotta be cacs

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This. nikkas is going to hood spots that allow dudes to smoke weed and shyt and wonder why the place is fukked up.

Stop going to hold clubs. Spots I go to never pat me down. Even when I go to black bars there's not a cover either. I swear some of these nikkas gotta be cacs

or young.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

What city your from bruh? nikka said hood spots like the hood don't travel.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What city your from bruh? nikka said hood spots like the hood don't travel.

Grew up in Brooklyn, lived in Cincinnati and now in Atlanta. Each city had hood spots where hood shyt went down, and each city had normal spots with regular black people enjoying themselves.

Like I said, stop going to fukked up places and acting like it represents all black people. More and more you dudes on here are exposing yourselves as cacs and c00ns.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Grew up in Brooklyn, lived in Cincinnati and now in Atlanta. Each city had hood spots where hood shyt went down, and each city had normal spots with regular black people enjoying themselves.

Like I said, stop going to fukked up places and acting like it represents all black people. More and more you dudes on here are exposing yourselves as cacs and c00ns.

LMAO fukk out of here with those CACUSATIONS, what major black club in Atlanta isn't at least semi hood? I'll wait homie.

We ain't talking bout no motherfukking jazz club. or a book club. We talking about the booty shake joints where everybody go to.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You talked more about clubs, but black parties you gotta do extra stuff ike buy a ticket beforehand, then a 2 drink min at the door before you can actually walk into the main room, and bring a bottle of something to contribute.

Then you get inside and 90% nikkas are standing on the wall muggin, women are chillin with their girls in a huddle, and only 5-6 people are on the floor dancing

:pachaha:
OMG....this shyt right here....this shyt RIGHT HERE....that shyt infuriates me. When I walk into a club and see this, my whole mood changes...I have to leave within the next 5 minutes....

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
LMAO fukk out of here with those CACUSATIONS, what major black club in Atlanta isn't at least semi hood? I'll wait homie.

We ain't talking bout no motherfukking jazz club. or a book club. We talking about the booty shake joints where everybody go to.

Reign right off peachtree. Like I said stop acting like all black people are some damn primitive apes who are incapable of acting civilized.

Stop acting like a cac and I'll stop accusing you of being one :yeshrug:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
black people should not hang out with each other and make small conversation, black people should make an effort to avoid each other UNLESS it's to do something constructive.

Do you actually believe this shyt? :childplease:

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Reign right off peachtree. Like I said stop acting like all black people are some damn primitive apes who are incapable of acting civilized.

Stop acting like a cac and I'll stop accusing you of being one :yeshrug:

You mean THIS club

l.jpg

l.jpg

Bruh that's a mixed club. show me an all black club.

LOL cmon fam. Beyonce And Jay-Z was here. THAT IS NOT A TYPICAL URBAN CLUB.