Why is that alt-right retard @Rell Lauren still allowed to post here?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't care how disrespectful it sounds. fukk all Republicans.

Republicans and Trump are the reason my family in Nigeria can't even visit us in the states thanks to that goddamn racist AF Travel ban. Not that it matters due to the fact we're all pretty much lockdown due to the quarantine but the last time I visited family in THIS country...I was subject to a search with TSA that lasted almost 30 minutes and nearly made me miss my flight due to my Nigerian first and last name . I was livid...

Republicans are absolutely disgusting. You are Nazis, racists, fascist filth. I hate you with every fiber of my being. And deadass...I don't care how immature or unadultliuke it sounds...you republicans are bigots, prejudiced, discriminatory filth and I wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire.

:pacspit:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

If a white man on a black message board has to say that about you......You already lost your argument. He cannot redeem himself after that.

It's a serious question. Never encountered a black person that supports Trump that wasn't raised by white people and/or hangs out with white people damn near exclusively.

Dude ducked the question so :manny: that speaks for itself.

Fred.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's a serious question. Never encountered a black person that supports Trump that wasn't raised by white people and/or hangs out with white people damn near exclusively.

Dude ducked the question so :manny: that speaks for itself.

Fred.

:weirdo::weirdo:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Barnett141

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't care how disrespectful it sounds. fukk all Republicans.

Republicans and Trump are the reason my family in Nigeria can't even visit us in the states thanks to that goddamn racist AF Travel ban. Not that it matters due to the fact we're all pretty much lockdown due to the quarantine but the last time I visited family in THIS country...I was subject to a search with TSA that lasted almost 30 minutes and nearly made me miss my flight due to my Nigerian first and last name . I was livid...

Republicans are absolutely disgusting. You are Nazis, racists, fascist filth. I hate you with every fiber of my being. And deadass...I don't care how immature or unadultliuke it sounds...you republicans are bigots, prejudiced, discriminatory filth and I wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Why is he blurring his face out to begin with? Is he afraid someone on here gonna recognize him or something? :pachaha:

When a white man tells a token c00n black man, to get some dignity as a black person.......thats like a broad dissing a simp dude after the simp dude giving her over $2000

Straight up roasted him with Ether :wow:

It went over a lot of people's head.

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
Props to @Rhakim for finding these. Also...

If you think that, why not go to Reddit where they might be more supportive of your "alternative" views. :mjpls: :mjpls:

Not right wing but I agree with that last quote about white women. Can’t take any ‘militant’ on here seriously at all.

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
The Republican Party is the new American Nazi Party.

It is overwhelmingly white and male.

They don't care about anyone or anything or than making themselves richer by robbing the country blind and turning America into a white christian patriarchal nation.

When your party is filled with people who advocate for a white ethnostate and view voter suppression against black people as a plus, you look like a fukking idiot supporting them as a black man.

I mean, the democrats have their issues, but atleast they arent actively attempting to destroy the planet and get millions of people killed with their greed, lies, and apathy for humanity during a pandemic.Or starting illegal wars for oil and other non-renewable resources. Or promoting domestic terrorism. Or assasinating iranian generals without congressional approval.

This "both sides" whataboutism should of died with the thousands upon thousands of Americans that Trump has allowed to die through sheer negligence and willful ignorance...but the blood is on the hands of Trump supporters like @Rell Lauren too.

Not to mention this motherfukker BANNED my people...NIGERIANS from getting citizenship and traveling out of America...my family can't even come visit us anymore cause of this racist orange a$$hole.

This attempt to accomodate blatant white nationalism of the republican party as some sort of go for self pro-black narrative is one of the dumbest fukking things I read in TLR regularly.

I’ve got Nigerian friends who travel to America. This is completely false. Nigerians can still get tourist visas, why did you make this up?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
If you support trump then you aren’t a real conservative
What is a real conservative? No snark. I just can’t get down with the central idea of conservatism that we pay to our government and it’s A-okay for it to waste money on big businesses, but the masses are lazy, evil moochers asking for handouts when they need financial assistance navigating an economic set up that is rigged against them.

That’s not even mentioning the racist dogma linked to the party and affiliation with conservatives