Why is that alt-right retard @Rell Lauren still allowed to post here?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It’s easier to say Republicans are bad, then to call ALL white folks out for being evil.... which they are..

All white folk ain't evil and before Malcolm died he acknowledged that. Elijah Muhammad was kicking that bullshyt.

Michael Schwerner was a white man Google him...I do believe that most white folk are racist to some extent tho.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
All white folk ain't evil and before Malcolm died he acknowledged that. Elijah Muhammad was kicking that bullshyt.

Michael Schwerner was a white man Google him...I do believe that most white folk are racist to some extent tho.
Humans are racist to a certain extent. What psychological gene do White people have that other races don’t? The only difference is the power dynamic. With that said, the current republican platform is to uphold & preserve white dominance. So yes it would be foolish as a black man to vote republican. Republicans racism is their true folly. The sooner they understand that if they drop their racist platform the quicker they can regain a new dominance. A lot of black people align ideologically with conservatism however it would be foolish to support a party that hates you. That’s why you see a lot of older blacks support more conservative democratic candidates in primaries.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Humans are racist to a certain extent. What gene do White people have that other races don’t? The only difference is the power dynamic. With that said, the current republican platform is to uphold & preserve white dominance. So yes it would be foolish as a black man to vote republican. Republicans racism is their true folly. The sooner they understand that if they drop their racist bias the quicker they can regain a new dominance. A lot of black people align ideologically with conservatism however it would be foolish to support a party that hates you. That’s why you see a lot of older blacks support more conservative democratic candidates in primaries.
I believe they're far more barbarous....read Christopher Columbus' letters and see the mindset but that's a whole other topic.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
White people came into power due to geography. All races came from the same lineage and gene pool. The only difference is where they moved to forced different conditions to adapt to
So cold climates breed higher levels violence, cruelty and greed?

It’s due to natural evolution based on environmental conditions?

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
So cold climates breed violence, cruelty and greed?

It’s due to natural evolution based on environmental conditions?
Don’t all races posses those traits? Matter of fact don’t all species? Correct me if I’m wrong but there isn’t a race that are purely peace loving hippies

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Don’t all races posses those traits? Matter of fact don’t all species? Correct me if I’m wrong but there isn’t a race that are purely peace loving hippies
If black folk thought like white folk they would've beheaded any white folk that came to Africa. I highly doubt black folk would've beheaded Native Americans for fun like Columbus and his people did after the Native Americans offered to give them hundreds of acres of land for free as soon as they arrived here.

Black folk learned their unrighteous brutality from white folk.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
If black folk thought like white folk they would've beheaded any white folk that came to Africa. I highly doubt black folk would've beheaded Native Americans for fun like Columbus and his people did after the Native Americans offered to give them hundreds of acres of land for free as soon as they arrived here.

Black folk learned their unrighteous brutality from white folk.
Nobody can hold a candle to white people. They're the most evil, despicable species of the human race :

-Genocide of Amerindians, Aborigines, Maori.
-Apartheid
-Jim Crow
-Atlantic slave trade
-Colonisation of the entire world
-Holocaust of Jews
-WW2
-Nuclear bombing of Japan.

I'm sure I've forgotten one or two atrocities
:francis:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Humans are racist to a certain extent. What psychological gene do White people have that other races don’t? The only difference is the power dynamic. With that said, the current republican platform is to uphold & preserve white dominance. So yes it would be foolish as a black man to vote republican. Republicans racism is their true folly. The sooner they understand that if they drop their racist platform the quicker they can regain a new dominance. A lot of black people align ideologically with conservatism however it would be foolish to support a party that hates you. That’s why you see a lot of older blacks support more conservative democratic candidates in primaries.

All races have a barbarous history. One could say white people’s history is more documented

White people came into power due to geography. All races came from the same lineage and gene pool. The only difference is where they moved to forced different conditions to adapt to

Not both sides, documented actions speak more than theory but the quicker humanity can see each other as members of the same team versus looking at each other as alien the quicker we can put primitive racism behind us

:cape::cape::cape::cape:

nikka you're :cape:too hard for a race that hate your guts. Are you even black? :patrice: