Why is that alt-right retard @Rell Lauren still allowed to post here?

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
What is a real conservative? No snark. I just can’t get down with the central idea of conservatism that we pay to our government and it’s A-okay for it to waste money on big businesses, but the masses are lazy, evil moochers asking for handouts when they need financial assistance navigating an economic set up that is rigged against them.

That’s not even mentioning the racist dogma linked to the party and affiliation with conservatives
Social conservatism and fiscal conservatism are separate philosophies.

The problem is Black people don’t have a political option of joining a party that is socially conservative and fiscally progressive. It doesn’t really exist. So we end up having to eat a lot of shyt we fundamentally and spiritually disagree with the hopes of eventually getting a little bread.

For the past 50 years it’s been an awful trade.

Black people are in desperate need of a viable independent 3rd party option. Because most reasonable Black folks hate both sides and realize they are both out to harm us.

When I say we have no friends politically. I mean it.

The Black Democrat is just as pathetic, lost and anti Black as the Black Republican. I make no distinction.

The only difference I see is Black Republicans talk and behave like white men. And Black Democrats talk and behave like white women.

Neither party represents the character and values on what it takes to be a strong, compassionate, masculine, Black leader.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

The problem is Black people don’t have a political option of joining a party that is socially conservative and fiscally progressive. It doesn’t really exist. So we end up having to eat a lot of shyt we fundamentally and spiritually disagree with the hopes of eventually getting a little bread.

Black people are in desperate need of a viable independent 3rd party option. Because most reasonable Black folks hate both sides and realize they are both out to harm us.

The Black Democrat is just as pathetic, lost and anti Black as the Black Republican. I make no distinction.

The only difference I see is Black Republicans talk and behave like white men. And Black Democrats talk and behave like white women.

Neither party represents the character and values on what it takes to be a strong, compassionate, masculine, Black leader.
I’m tired of the “both parties are the same rhetoric” b/c one party is clearly worse. Not just for AA but for the entire planet. Once again, I appreciate the comment and I understand the differenve between fiscal and social conservatism but I also think people need clarification on the policies when it comes to these terms. I agree on the need for a third party, but also see it has unlikely due to the fact that blks are a demographic minority in this country.

Our voting has power along with other groups, but we don’t have the numbers to support a political party that primarily and solely supports the needs of the AA community. The larger ironic tragedy is that if other races in similar circumstances to AAs were smart enough to recognize that the issues plaguing our community are also plaguing their own communities and acted accordingly, then we wouldn’t have a problem finding support for a blk party b/c our platform by definition IS a platform addressing most of the issues impacting majority of Americans, especially fiscally. Hell, some historians speculate thats was the real reason King was ultimately targeted, b/c of his burgeoning fight against wealth inequality and how it’s related to white supremacy. But we live in such a society that has been fed racially divisive rhetoric since the very birth of this nation, so without numbers on our side, a 3rd party geared solely towards blks won’t work either even if our platform would benefit large swaths of the American population—they too stupid and racist to go for it.:snoop:

But I digress. So yeah we are stuck with two parties, but liberal politics are clearly the lesser of the two evils politically when it comes down to legislation. In fact, I’m going to be analyzing some liberal and conservative laws passed in the last few years on stuff like public transportation, healthcare, housing, education, Supreme Court judge decisions, voter suppression to see which laws associated with right/left have had positive or negative impact on our community. Because the “both sides” rhetoric seems disingenuous when it comes down to a lot of these issues, particularly with this current administration and people need to know EXACTLY what they are voting for.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:clap: Well Said!!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I’m tired of the “both parties are the same rhetoric” b/c one party is clearly worse. Not just for AA but for the entire planet. Once again, I appreciate the comment and I understand the differenve between fiscal and social conservatism but I also think people need clarification on the policies when it comes to these terms. I agree on the need for a third party, but also see it has unlikely due to the fact that blks are a demographic minority in this country.

Our voting has power along with other groups, but we don’t have the numbers to support a political party that primarily and solely supports the needs of the AA community. The larger ironic tragedy is that if other races in similar circumstances to AAs were smart enough to recognize that the issues plaguing our community are also plaguing their own communities and acted accordingly, then we wouldn’t have a problem finding support for a blk party b/c our platform by definition IS a platform addressing most of the issues impacting majority of Americans, especially fiscally. Hell, some historians speculate thats was the real reason King was ultimately targeted, b/c of his burgeoning fight against wealth inequality and how it’s related to white supremacy. But we live in such a society that has been fed racially divisive rhetoric since the very birth of this nation, so without numbers on our side, a 3rd party geared solely towards blks won’t work either even if our platform would benefit large swaths of the American population—they too stupid and racist to go for it.:snoop:

But I digress. So yeah we are stuck with two parties, but liberal politics are clearly the lesser of the two evils politically when it comes down to legislation. In fact, I’m going to be analyzing some liberal and conservative laws passed in the last few years on stuff like public transportation, healthcare, housing, education, Supreme Court judge decisions, voter suppression to see which laws associated with right/left have had positive or negative impact on our community. Because the “both sides” rhetoric seems disingenuous when it comes down to a lot of these issues, particularly with this current administration and people need to know EXACTLY what they are voting for.
Easier to say both parties are bad than it is to call Republicans out for being evil...which they are.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Why support a party that has a man with dementia as a Presidential candidate? A party that has put lbtqredee and immigrant issues before Black issues?

I'll wait.....

You should be more concerned that if Republicans not only have a majority in Congress, but also end up having majority of governors, that they will hold a constitutional convention. And you better believe they will. But go ahead and keep thinking short term while these Republicans are thinking long term.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
If you support trump then you aren’t a real conservative

Eh while I am not saying Trump is a true conservative. He is a Republican and he will get uncontested support for the Republican party and conservatives move lock step with whoever is the face of the party for better or worse. Trump believes in corporate welfare which most republicans agree with and has appointed extremely conservative judges in the courts which will impact America for years and thats enough for them to give him their votes.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
What If ResetEra was Black: The Thread
inKNAmty_o.png

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate democrats more than republicans

But It’s mainly because of where I live :yeshrug:

If I lived in a southern state I would more than likely hate Republicans more.

It’s relative. Dems/liberals are the oppressors I see in real life

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
This site needs to get rid of all these alt-right weirdos.

Been noticing a lot of 2012 posters on this site that I’ve never seen posting before suddenly posting pro-Trump views. Trying to disrupt black thought. They need to go.

Damn man, it's almost like people can't have opinions different from others. I'm a Democrat, but it makes me tremendously uncomfortable when people act like every Black American has to follow suit, Black people aren't a monolith.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why is he blurring his face out to begin with? Is he afraid someone on here gonna recognize him or something? :pachaha:

That's what I'm saying.

Either care what people think or don't. Cats said he ain't black....post a pic. Don't post a pic with your face blurred out. The fukk does that prove? :heh:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as the thread, if Republicans align more with your personal views, cool....more power to you. But cats ain't gotta dikk ride and defend Trump. shyt is crazy to me. Why are you cats so obsessed with defending people that clearly don't fukk with you? Because you're part of the same political party? :mjlol:

shyt is lunacy. And before people come in here on some "b bu but what about Democrats?!"....I don't give a fukk about politics man. Take what I said and apply it to them, too.

Fred.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Damn man, it's almost like people can't have opinions different from others. I'm a Democrat, but it makes me tremendously uncomfortable when people act like every Black American has to follow suit, Black people aren't a monolith.

See I don’t care if folks like Trump, but it’s the mindset of the individual you quoted on why you should step away from the Democratic Party.

They all about brother this, sister that until you disagree with them.

It’s either you go all the way with their emotional outbursts or nothing

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps

Supporting white supremacist isn’t a difference of opinion, it’s an ideology used to keep people who look like me down. I’m never gonna accept it or people who push it. I don’t care if the person is black or white, but it’s even worse when they’re black.

And yes, that’s one thing that black people need to be a monolith about.