Why is that alt-right retard @Rell Lauren still allowed to post here?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If you think these dudes are crying like hoes now, y’all haven’t seen nothing yet. The tears of whiny liberal fakkits everywhere will be delicious come November.

They do their talking by bullying people on message boards and twitter. Others do their talking in that voting booth

You just unleashed a demon. :demonic:

Those words Will backfire when these GOP CACs get sonned to Bolivia, like the 2018 midterm elections.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
You support white supremacists and white nationalist politicians?
:mjpls:

At some point yall gotta drop the contrarian to be contrarian act, realize none of these fukking republikkkans give a fukk about your black ass, would love to see you dead or in jail, and stop looking like idiots and fukking c00ns placating their racist and classist ideals.

He has a white wife that is fat and he cannot anger the in-laws in NC. :mjpls:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
What obvious reasons? :jbhmm:

Were you the token black friend growing up? Be honest.

Fred.

:wow:

If a white man on a black message board has to say that about you......You already lost your argument. He cannot redeem himself after that.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Props to @Rhakim for finding these. Also...

If you think that, why not go to Reddit where they might be more supportive of your "alternative" views. :mjpls: :mjpls:
None of those examples you posted are worthy of him being banned. He didn’t violate any terms of the site.

Unless the goal is to just silence or dismiss all unpopular opinions. Then this wouldn’t really be a message board, it would be an online support group. Which it appears that a lot of y’all feel this place should be.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
None of those examples you posted are worthy of him being banned. He didn’t violate any terms of the site.

Unless the goal is to just silence or dismiss all unpopular opinions. Then this wouldn’t really be a message board, it would be an online support group. Which it appears that a lot of y’all feel this place should be.
I can't imagine being so emotionally weak that I'd want to silence somebody solely for saying shyt I don't like.

This is some totalitarian dictatorship shyt. This is how dudes like Kim Jong Il and Bashar Assad get down.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
There have always been conservative posters on this site and even though we disagree I respect their views when it comes from an honest place. What I don't like people who are pro-Trump for the sake of gaslighting or being contrarian.

With that said I don't think @Rell Lauren should be banned.
Post some liberal shyt on a country music forum and see if you don't get canceled and banned like the Dixie Chicks. Yet they can come here and try to convince minorities not to vote for our best interest and we let it ride?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Post some liberal shyt on a country music forum and see if you don't get canceled and banned like the Dixie Chicks. Yet they can come here and try to convince minorities not to vote for our best interest and we let it ride?

I get how you feel, I just think banning people that we don't agree with is a slippery slope. @Rell Lauren is a consistent conservative.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Have you actually tried this to know? And yes, YOU probably would get banned. Not because you hold a certain view point. But because you act like such a fervent acting lame when expressing them

Speaking of denouncing KKK

excerpts from Democratic Senator, and former KKK member Robert Byrd’s

“In his book, Byrd says he worked as a recruiter, or "Kleagle," for the Klan until early 1943 and then left the state for a welding job in Baltimore. He returned to West Virginia after World War II ended and sent a letter in 1945 to Theodore Bilbo, a DEMOCRATIC senator and segregationist from Mississippi, complaining about efforts to integrate the military.”

In a Statement then-President Barack Obama called him "a voice of principle and reason." Biden said Byrd was "a dear friend."

yes, vote for your best interests coli.

be blessed out here Sugar Veins

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Have you actually tried this to know? And yes, YOU probably would get banned. Not because you hold a certain view point. But because you act like such a fervent acting lame when expressing them

Speaking of denouncing KKK

excerpts from Democratic Senator, and former KKK member Robert Byrd’s

“In his book, Byrd says he worked as a recruiter, or "Kleagle," for the Klan until early 1943 and then left the state for a welding job in Baltimore. He returned to West Virginia after World War II ended and sent a letter in 1945 to Theodore Bilbo, a DEMOCRATIC senator and segregationist from Mississippi, complaining about efforts to integrate the military.”

In a Statement then-President Barack Obama called him "a voice of principle and reason." Biden said Byrd was "a dear friend."

yes, vote for your best interests coli.

be blessed out here Sugar Veins
Show me one self respecting black man that's a Republican :mjlol:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Hey Everyone, do you see this? This is a reply of a grown man mentally unhinged. His reply had absolutely nothing to do with my reply to him.

Ohh looky here a video of liberal white college crackers, some of thecoli’s best friends

You say I'm mentally unhinged yet the president you support just tweeted this during a pandemic he took lightly and you have no problem still supporting him :russ::mjlol::deadmanny:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You say I'm mentally unhinged yet the president you support just tweeted this during a pandemic he took lightly and you have no problem still supporting him :russ::mjlol::deadmanny:

Yea, I mean who doesn’t want to hear stuff straight from the horses mouth when we can also get the same unhinged babble that you are spewing from cnn etc etc.

So when are you finally taking the step to transition? Hopefully that will possibly bring you mental peace

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Yea, I mean who doesn’t want to hear stuff straight from the horses mouth when we can also get the same unhinged babble that you are spewing from cnn etc etc.

So when are you finally taking the step to transition? Hopefully that will possibly bring you mental peace
You're like a penny with a hole in it :snoop: