Why is that alt-right retard @Rell Lauren still allowed to post here?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Trump boys more hurt than usual. Gotta be hard when you’re daddy secured his WOAT
president spot tenfold

All of these Trump supporters are :wrist: and have no dignity. On some Hitler shyt.

We need a purge in this site again. Straight up Perma-ban these CACs and c00ns.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If you have conservative values and think the Republican party reflects those, I'll debate you but I ain't trying to ban you. There are posters like @DEAD7 who I disagree with on most everything but I never thought they were racist even when they support Trump on some issues.

But when Trump is out there running on White Supremacy as the MAIN platform of his campaign, calling Black folk in general criminals and thugs and saying they murder white people, calling prominent Black figures low-IQ and telling them to "go back where they came from", calling African countries shythole countries and saying Nigerians who immigrate lived in huts, shytting on EVERY group of non-white folk he can then coming into office and trying to pass every law possible to fukk over Black communities from ending civil rights enforcement to trying to shut down affirmative action to restarting the drug war and mandatory minimums and private prisons to increasing the wealth gap by transferring wealth to rich white folk in every way possible...how da fukk can you be part of the Black community in America and cape for that shyt unless you blind or an agent?

This is a man who called black folk lazy and stupid, said he doesn't trust them with money and that they live in filth, and a proud black man is actually gonna stand up and salute that?

There are plenty of conservatives who hate Trump and refuse to cape for him. That actually makes sense to me. Caping for Trump when his entire agenda is built around white supremacy rather than conservative values don't make no sense at all.

I said this on page 1, anyone gonna disagree? How did the Trump supporters and all those posters :cape: for them make this thread go 14 pages without addressing this post? :sas2:

How can you be pro-Black and pro-Trump when Trump's #1 platform is White Supremacy? Answer THAT fukking question. :usure:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Because this is a pro-black site and that’s an anti-black administration, so when you try to interrupt black thought and try to convince us that we’re odd for not supporting it, you’re the one causing the disruptions. And none of the republicans on this site let people have there opinions. They’re constantly trying to challenge you and spread anti-intellectualism on the board. If you respond to them with facts, they swerve.

You wouldn’t see a board like Cacfront or the Donald allow a pro-black poster on their websites, so we shouldn’t allow it here.

And the most obvious part of this is that the majority of these posters aren’t black. So miss me with the “black people don’t have to be monoliths talk”. Trump has the lowest approval from Black Americans, but the little bit of support he does has is somehow trying the overrun the conversation on The Coli? Yeah. Ok.

No offense, but anyone who has ever said The Coli is the Black st0rmfr0nt is looking at this point going :sas1::ufdup:

side note: @Lord Scarf this reminds of me of when Obama was about to clinch the presidency and we were making troll accounts on Hannity forums pissing everybody off.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
This is what's called an argument made in bad faith, children.

I wouldn't expect the Trump nutsuckers to have common sense, but shytty arguments like this are what you get when you lack it.
No ad hominem attacks without disproving the argument are whats bad, but we know thats how you play on the left, especially if you're white:umad:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The same people who vowed not to vote are in here defending the idea of being a Republican. Coincidence? :mjgrin:

Suppression tactics. They aint slick anymore. Problem is, these Black Republicans are the ones that kiss ass to Trump and have no mind of their own. Not even a Mitt Romney type, but a full blown spineless idiot that never questions their leader.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
If you neg a Trump supporter on here let me know and I'll rep you. Let's get all these c00ns and Klansmen in the red or get em the fukk off the board.

shyt, I negged several Trump supporting people these last couple of weeks with their morbid views of letting people die, but they went over the edge. Adolf Hitler status.