Why don’t White people wash their hands after shytting and pissing?

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

These people would rather die than wash. You saw it with the pandemic. They refused to wear masks. They are a sick species. They don’t want to follow any rules.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
They don’t like conforming to any rules. Even the rules of nature. These people sleep with dogs in their beds, don’t wash they legs, don’t clean their chicken properly, ughhhh and y’all want to breed with them.
I’m seeing a lot of black folk allowing their dogs to sleep on their bed. I dont even believe dogs should be indoors. Having a backyard is ideal

90MIND

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NC-RDU, DMV-PG, MoCo,
guess who's usually first to pick through the food when the company gets catering or delivery. I only eat sealed vending machine food at work now.
Back around July, my office decided to have a “voluntary” office meetup for all the people local to my office. We had executives fly in and everything; of course catered lunch. Tell me why these jackasses did a make your own fajita bar????
When it came time to eat, people were trying to get me to come eat with them. I’m just throwing out excuses like nah I’m gotta finish something, I’ll be in there after while. This shyt was during the height of all the monkey pox news too! I’m like yo I’m the only black person here ain’t no way in he I’m eating after all these white people.

Daps
we saw who they were during lockdown

i keep that sanitizer on me. these mayonnapes are sick asf :scusthov:

It will forever trip me out that at the beginning of COVID, in February 2020, MSNBC had a video on their website literally teaching people how to wash their hands properly.

I was watching it like :skip: so what was y'all doing before?? :wtf:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

cat-meme-face-cat-meme.gif

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
I also notice this from jocks that go into military/law enforcement. They NEVER wash they hands. Them snow roaches be the worst perpetrators. I be seeing some of them wash they hands before they piss, but not after. Why do white men always spit into the urinal before they use it?

BlueMoon

Rookie
Daps
I was at a grocery store and someone did the number 2 and I could smell it. I looked under the stall to see the persons shoes to see if they would was their hands when they came out. What about they didn’t wash their hands at all. When I got out the bathroom I looked for the persons shoes and and the were touching utensils in the cold and hot bar. Also touching beverages.