Why don’t White people wash their hands after shytting and pissing?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Can’t speak for when I see random deviants doing that shyt, but if I see an employee, especially at a hospital or restaurant, doing some bullshyt like that, they will not walk out that door without me letting them know they forgot something. I don’t give a shyt what altercation or conversation comes after it, that’s literally putting people at health risk, and truth be told, should be grounds for termination.

On a side note, how many of y’all use the paper towel to dry your hands with to also open the door?:cheers: Not only that, but if it’s air dry I try my best to use everything but my hands to open that motherfukker, people are disgusting heathens! People ransacking the toilet paper during the pandemic, meanwhile, whole time, every kind of soap is still on the shelves, you would think they would get enough to accommodate for all the shytting they plan on doing.

Never ever use an air dryer to dry your hands.

Its a breeding petri dish for all manner of bacterial muck from people's shyt stained hands.
It blows shyt off poorly rinsed hands and back up into the dryer.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never ever use an air dryer to dry your hands.

Its a breeding petri dish for all manner of bacterial muck from people's shyt stained hands.
It blows shyt off poorly rinsed hands and back up into the dryer.
You probably thinking of them old school hand dryers.
Ain't got those problems with the new ones.
images

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
When I first started at my job years ago I used to work with this cac. He was older and had a Yosemite Sam style mustache

36e0ea1032f6b99f3e872f9a116aeefa.gif

That mustache always had food stuck in it and it STUNK. My cubicle was next to his and I could smell it :scust:

One time I got up to go to the bathroom and I walked in. Why was this cac at the urinal and with his pants all the way down and his bare ass showing :gucci:

He then got done pissing and walked smooth out the bathroom, bypassed the sink like it did not exist :what:

I was done. I put in an anonymous complaint with HR. I guess other people put in complaints too because they dropped the hammer on his ass. And posted signs stating hand washing is mandatory
They really are disgusting people.

I mentioned the dirty white woman I work with up thread and the Hispanic dude who thinks she is nasty.

Well, somehow, her ass got strep throat.

He turned to another white chick at the office and said “Hmmm. How do you get that? You get that when you don’t wash your hands, right?” And my jaw dropped. Broad was scrambling to try to excuse it. I was shocked he actually said that, but I know he’s getting so annoyed and he’s just letting it slip to everyone now how dirty he thinks that chick is 🤣🤣

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
this is why I wash my hands before AND after.

Shaking all kind of hands and taking things from poeple, then you touch yoruself?

This is also why you should always shower before you touch your woman if you have one

Women should always ask their man to bathe before he touches her romantically.
chicks are surprised at how hygienic I am :dahell:

Should be basic decency to yourself.

Plus I’d feel disrespected if a chick thought it was cool to lay up next to me smelling foul.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I remember I was in the gym washing my hands and then I seen a white dude come out the stall after flushing and this motherfukker didn’t wash his hand but put his hands under the air dryer:what: and walked out….

That’s why everytime I’m in the gym I literally wiped down every piece of equipment before I start..

I literally bought a few weights for the house so I don’t use weights at the gym
Man I’ve been telling people this.

I wipe down every surface I touch in the gym because I know people be using the restroom and not washing their hands.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
At my job nearly every cac just walk out the bathroom after taking a shyt and piss without even glancing over the sink. :dahell:

How can you not feel disgusting after doing something like that? 🤢🤮

It’s completely unhygienic.
I was working on a TV show, and wr were filming it in a very small sports stadium during covid. Had this one coworker who would take huge shyts after lunch, get out of the stall and not even flush the toilet and just walk back into the office. He was like a 6'4 giant named Caleb. Just straight disgusting shyt. And I don't know ow why he insisted on never flushing either. I just avoided him at all costs.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't think this is a white people thing it's a people thing. Then again I don't racially profile who I see in the bathroom to equate it to a race in general. I just see a lot of people do it.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed some shyt in college back in the day that made me cancel my gym membership and use my entire refund check on exercise equipment for the crib

........this cac would regularly (in one swift motion) pick his nose reach in the back of his gym shorts and 'store' boogers in his ass crack :scust:

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think this is a white people thing it's a people thing. Then again I don't racially profile who I see in the bathroom to equate it to a race in general. I just see a lot of people do it.

I'm not even a coli militant like some but this is definitely more a white people thing than us

Semi related but at uni I lost track of the amount of times I'd be in dorms watching white dudes take packets of chicken out the fridge and STRAIGHT into the oven....

:picard:

Daps

Shut the hell up, white boy.

This is 100% a white ppl thing and I'm saying this in the most respectful manner I can put it, but im sick of white people trying to excuse away your nastiness as if "everybody does it".

This is widely known across black America that white folks are nasty, no offense to the white people on this board. But this is 100% a racial thing. This is a white occurrence, just like yall being outside in shorts and t shirt during winter is a white occurrence.