Why don’t White people wash their hands after shytting and pissing?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps

Ask your white/cac mod buddy who you run & snitch to. :scust:

rat-dancing-rat.gif

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
At my job nearly every cac just walk out the bathroom after taking a shyt and piss without even glancing over the sink. :dahell:

How can you not feel disgusting after doing something like that? 🤢🤮

It’s completely unhygienic.
Bruh, I swear I seen more than a few walk smooth out the bathroom passing the sink with a straight face...:scust:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
To answer the OP. Because cacs are spawns of Satan.

As for Billy HOcean here. So basically your white Johns :dame:refuse to wash their hands after they shyt and piss on you, William/Willma. :scust:

Ok, cac.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
this is why I wash my hands before AND after.

Shaking all kind of hands and taking things from poeple, then you touch yoruself?

This is also why you should always shower before you touch your woman if you have one

Women should always ask their man to bathe before he touches her romantically.
Having family in healthcare made me hyper conscious of this. I remember my college boyfriend would be SO annoyed when I made him wash his hands immediately whenever I saw him. Lmao

Later on he acknowledged how clean I was and how it was a good thing. Not that he was nasty, but a lot of ppl don’t focus on this stuff until we’re older or until something like the pandemic hits.

“Pandemic mode” for the world was literally status quo for my family :mjlol:

My cousin would wear medical masks on every flight just on GP and I definitely traveled with antibacterial wipes and disposable gloves when I traveled so it was nothing to us. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
"But when I had children, I also didn't wash them every day. Like, I wasn't the parent that bathed my newborns — ever." Soon after, Kutcher added: "Now, here's the thing: If you can see the dirt on them, clean them. Otherwise, there's no point."Jul 27, 2021

:why:

5b57356451dfbe1e008b458c

:scust:

shyt like this blows my mind, because how does one not enjoy the feeling of warm water and the freshness of soap? Like they see a bottle of Dove and Pantene at the supermarket and start having heart palpitations.

If they gotta wait until they see dirt on the skin, it's already gone too far. :pachaha:

Reminds me of that one Twitter post where this one lady had a bunch of "yearly stats" and it showed she had more sex than she showered. And defended it too. :scust: