Why don’t White people wash their hands after shytting and pissing?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At my job nearly every cac just walk out the bathroom after taking a shyt and piss without even glancing over the sink. :dahell:

How can you not feel disgusting after doing something like that? 🤢🤮

It’s completely unhygienic.
I actually asked a white manager of mine about this. during COVID, he admitted that he doesn't wash his hands. From his explanation, he said there would be no issue as long as he did not touch his mouth/nose/eyes afterwards. He also walked around with sanitizer in his pocket for when he ate food.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I actually asked a white manager of mine about this. during COVID, he admitted that he doesn't wash his hands. From his explanation, he said there would be no issue as long as he did not touch his mouth/nose/eyes afterwards. He also walked around with sanitizer in his pocket for when he ate food.
It would literally only take him 20 seconds to wash his hands. :mjlol:

These cacs are something else.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I see Mexicans do it too. They'll take a shyt and hit the door without even washing their hands.

I bet cac women and Latinas do the same. PAWGset looking funny in the light.

No wonder cacs always smelling like boiled hot dogs
I see Mexicans doing it too but not nearly as much as White men.

I heard countless stories of how unhygienic White women are, even from other White women. :huhldup:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
At my job nearly every cac just walk out the bathroom after taking a shyt and piss without even glancing over the sink. :dahell:

How can you not feel disgusting after doing something like that? 🤢🤮

It’s completely unhygienic.

Big facts. Repped. :salute:

Argued with multiple cacs about that shyt. The answer was they weren't actually pissing on their hands so a wash wasn't needed. :gucci: :hhh:

The fact that most folks don't wash their hands at all (or wash their hands properly) is the reason I don't do potlucks or accept food from folks at work. :camby:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It goes back to the days of the Moors conquering Spain so that white folks can wash their bodies and their hands on a regular basis.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I won't get into that, but I do have a funny story along the lines.

I was working overnight, and went to a gas station to wash my hands and grab a snack. There was a dude blowing UP the bathroom. He came out of the stall, obviously homeless guy, did not wash his hands, and just walked out.

When I left the bathroom, he was standing by the hot dogs, taquitos, etc, all the warming food.

I'm watching him, and he starts to reach his hand up to grab an item, and I go, 'YOU BETTER fukkING NOT!!!' He sprinted out of there :pachaha: