Why don’t White people wash their hands after shytting and pissing?

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
Idk what kinda job you have, but please tell me it’s not a restaurant :sadcam:
Restaurants be the dirtiest. Banks too. I had a job as a teen cleaning up different business you wouldn’t believe how many of these “billion” dollar banks are roach and rat infested. The employees of these places are dirty as hell. Same with call centers. I also cleaned amc and them bytches were disgusting. Rat traps with dead rats in em laying around for months and roaches everywhere shyt is wild. I stopped eating at the amc once I seen how it is behind them counters. From my experience working in office buildings, them places are nasty too. A lot of folks in those settings don’t practice good hygiene.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Breh! Them motherfukkers are nasty as hell. Be turning a toilet into a damn fireworks display but don’t be applying NO kind of soap or water to they hands. Even worse I’m seeing brehs doing the same shyt. We just have a pandemic and these motherfukkers walking around like Juan Grouch, hands marinating the bubonic plague smh
I rarely see brehs doing that nasty shyt. It’s ALWAYS cacs and sometimes Hispanics.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
One peice of advice i can give anyone after working around some folks. If your office ever offer bagels etc where anyone can come help themselves and you ain't the first one after it arrives. Don't you dare touch that shyt.
Yeah I never understood folks that touch food then put it back. You can see it! It's not magically something it wasn't because you picked it up. People are so nasty.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Restaurants be the dirtiest. Banks too. I had a job as a teen cleaning up different business you wouldn’t believe how many of these “billion” dollar banks are roach and rat infested. The employees of these places are dirty as hell. Same with call centers. I also cleaned amc and them bytches were disgusting. Rat traps with dead rats in em laying around for months and roaches everywhere shyt is wild. I stopped eating at the amc once I seen how it is behind them counters. From my experience working in office buildings, them places are nasty too. A lot of folks in those settings don’t practice good hygiene.
giphy.gif