Why don’t White people wash their hands after shytting and pissing?

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
I see Mexicans do it too. They'll take a shyt and hit the door without even washing their hands.

I bet cac women and Latinas do the same. PAWGset looking funny in the light.

No wonder cacs always smelling like boiled hot dogs
They do i've seen it with my own eyes on multiple occasions, especially in school :scust: Then again they are the same ones who say they don't wash their legs

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I won't get into that, but I do have a funny story along the lines.

I was working overnight, and went to a gas station to wash my hands and grab a snack. There was a dude blowing UP the bathroom. He came out of the stall, obviously homeless guy, did not wash his hands, and just walked out.

When I left the bathroom, he was standing by the hot dogs, taquitos, etc, all the warming food.

I'm watching him, and he starts to reach his hand up to grab an item, and I go, 'YOU BETTER fukkING NOT!!!' He sprinted out of there :pachaha:
Breh warned that cac like he was a little kid stealing from the store. :mjlol:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is why I wash my hands before AND after.

Shaking all kind of hands and taking things from poeple, then you touch yoruself?

This is also why you should always shower before you touch your woman if you have one

Women should always ask their man to bathe before he touches her romantically.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I remember I was in the gym washing my hands and then I seen a white dude come out the stall after flushing and this motherfukker didn’t wash his hand but put his hands under the air dryer:what: and walked out….

That’s why everytime I’m in the gym I literally wiped down every piece of equipment before I start..

I literally bought a few weights for the house so I don’t use weights at the gym

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Big facts. Repped. :salute:

Argued with multiple cacs about that shyt. The answer was they weren't actually pissing on their hands so a wash wasn't needed. :gucci: :hhh:

The fact that most folks don't wash their hands at all (or wash their hands properly) is the reason I don't do potlucks or accept food from folks at work. :camby:

Breh, I was at my cousin crib (past San Antonio from Houston) and I used the restroom and it's no soap in the restroom. No bar pieces, empty bottles soap or nttn. I'm thinking in my head that I'll buy some for em but shyt,..they probably still not gone use it.
:snoop:

shyt I got sanitizer in my cup holder in the car, a sanitizer in the living room and kitchen, and a Meyers soap in the restroom and kitchen.

2c38a6af-9240-4ec1-b978-4e90af3a1fbd.3ba6e65a869b1fe0ba580b1d27985baa.jpeg

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
White folks be thinking that they have to see literal dirt on them to be dirty.
:mjlol:

"But when I had children, I also didn't wash them every day. Like, I wasn't the parent that bathed my newborns — ever." Soon after, Kutcher added: "Now, here's the thing: If you can see the dirt on them, clean them. Otherwise, there's no point."Jul 27, 2021

:why:

5b57356451dfbe1e008b458c

:scust: