Why don’t White people wash their hands after shytting and pissing?

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
My trainer came in yesterday saying his girl called out of her job and her son called out Wednesday.

“I was taking theraflu last night trying to prevent/to feel better” “I feel better today than last night” yeah no shyt guy

Here he is at work, but he didn’t do any coughing hacking sniffling any of that.

I gotta ride along with him while training smh knew I was about to get sick and sure enough had to call out today.

Told me I didn’t need a note then sends a text saying I need a note

Man

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I work in IT

It's not only them but they are the biggest offenders.

Long story short, if I'm shytting at work I like to find the "quiet" bathroom. This way I can post on the Coli and crash out on my parlays in peace.

Bro I can't tell you how many times I've been in the can, a motherfukker walks in, pisses and walks right the fukk out.

And it's everyone, because you can kinda see through the privacy slits in the stalls? But man...a lot of older white dudes literally don't be washing their hands man. I don't know if it's because they're rushing or because they have bad hygiene habits but I have seen it.

It really makes you remember that even when you're leaving the bathroom, that same paper towel you used to dry your hands after you washed em? Use that shyt to open the door too brehs.

And when you get back to your desk, hit you hands with that hand sanitizer too.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I work in IT

It's not only them but they are the biggest offenders.

Long story short, if I'm shytting at work I like to find the "quiet" bathroom. This way I can post on the Coli and crash out on my parlays in peace.

Bro I can't tell you how many times I've been in the can, a motherfukker walks in, pisses and walks right the fukk out.

And it's everyone, because you can kinda see through the privacy slits in the stalls? But man...a lot of older white dudes literally don't be washing their hands man. I don't know if it's because they're rushing or because they have bad hygiene habits but I have seen it.

It really makes you remember that even when you're leaving the bathroom, that same paper towel you used to dry your hands after you washed em? Use that shyt to open the door too brehs.

And when you get back to your desk, hit you hands with that hand sanitizer too.
Yeah whenever your hands are wet you basically have germ magnets.

If you in a RR with automatic paper towel dispensers, go ahead and put hands under it before turning on the water.

I might even tear a piece to cut the water on.

Wash hands, leave water running (it’s not your bill 😂) grab paper towel and dry hands then use another towel to turn water off and open door with.

If I have to flush the urinal/commode I use my feet. Even used my feet to open a hand handle on a door before.

If it’s a knob I will use paper towel or top of shirt to twist that

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

If you in a RR with automatic paper towel dispensers, go ahead and put hands under it before turning on the water.

Wash hands, leave water running (it’s not your bill 😂) grab paper towel and dry hands then use another towel to turn water off and open door with.

If I have to flush the urinal/commode I use my feet. Even used my feet to open a hand handle on a door before.

And it's crazy because in a post Covid world you'd think people would be more conscious but this has definitely happened multiple times since Covid.

Between work and the gym it's like people haven't learned shyt from this pandemic.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
And it's crazy because in a post Covid world you'd think people would be more conscious but this has definitely happened multiple times since Covid.

Between work and the gym it's like people haven't learned shyt from this pandemic.
Shockingly the gym has been pretty decent.
No random coughers. No visible threats/signs of illness.

Granted I go when traffic is low so yeah.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
It’s worst in healthcare..I would share stories, but I’ll probably scare you nikkas away :russ:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

LOVE IT! I DO ALL OF THIS!

You know a cac got visibly upset when I was entering the drug store and used my knee to press the button to open the door?! Because “ugh she could’ve just used her hand!”

When I tell you I don’t touch ANYTHING in public!

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
LOVE IT! I DO ALL OF THIS!

You know a cac got visibly upset when I was entering the drug store and used my knee to press the button to open the door?! Because “ugh she could’ve just used her hand!”

When I tell you I don’t touch ANYTHING in public!
Lol I’m tall so I might just press my thigh against it. If it’s high enough I’ll use my forearm/elbow

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Kissing Both Cat. GIF - Kissing GIFs

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man a cac caught me on a bad day. Right when I was about to walk out the restroom he was he right behind me making a beeline from the urinal to door. I turned around and said “You not gonna wash your hands after pissing and then gonna touch this door? That’s fukking disgusting!”

Creh walked over to the sink like he didn’t know it existed. Looking back at me to see if I was still watching.

shyt is sick. Tiny bits of pee on your hands.

Thank you for pointing this out to all the people proud they washed their hands. You washed your hands,only to touch the shytty/pissy door handle,from all the people who didnt wash their hands:mjlol:

I dont touch a single knob,door,lock,,or handle inside a public bathroom. If you cant say the same you touching alot of dikks out here:francis: