Why don’t White people wash their hands after shytting and pissing?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
shyt like this blows my mind, because how does one not enjoy the feeling of warm water and the freshness of soap? Like they see a bottle of Dove and Pantene at the supermarket and start having heart palpitations.

If they gotta wait until they see dirt on the skin, it's already gone too far. :pachaha:

Reminds me of that one Twitter post where this one lady had a bunch of "yearly stats" and it showed she had more sex than she showered. And defended it too. :scust:

A fresh shower is so invigorating..you feel reborn even.
you don't even shower for the next person but yourself.
I hate feeling unclean..I now wash my ass with soap after sitting in the loo these days.
I hate the feeling of gunk and muck whether on.my skin or teeth.
Cacs it appears only shower for society and not themselves..hence why they only shower when dirt is now visible to the naked eye :huhldup:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
A fresh shower is so invigorating..you feel reborn even.
you don't even shower for the next person but yourself.
I hate feeling unclean..I now wash my ass with soap after sitting in the loo these days.
I hate the feeling of gunk and muck whether on.my skin or teeth.
Cacs it appears only shower for society and not themselves..hence why they only shower when dirt is now visible to the naked eye :huhldup:

This is why I think Bath & Body Works is a fire holiday gift to give someone, because it's high quality stuff across the board. Smelly or not, a person's gonna appreciate a good scented lotion or body wash, and it doesn't come with the same implications as if you just gave someone a basket of Irish Spring or something. :heh:

On top of that, some people will choose to not shower as often in the hottest months of the year... The time when you should be even more proactive with your hygiene. :mindblown:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Nah man this ban worthy posting.
guard-bigfella.gif

@hex get him outta here.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
LOVE IT! I DO ALL OF THIS!

You know a cac got visibly upset when I was entering the drug store and used my knee to press the button to open the door?! Because “ugh she could’ve just used her hand!”

When I tell you I don’t touch ANYTHING in public!

Lol I’m tall so I might just press my thigh against it. If it’s high enough I’ll use my forearm/elbow

I’m short.
But maybe I could just use my hip :ohhh: lol
Started using my thigh, too 🤣

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
When I first started at my job years ago I used to work with this cac. He was older and had a Yosemite Sam style mustache

36e0ea1032f6b99f3e872f9a116aeefa.gif

That mustache always had food stuck in it and it STUNK. My cubicle was next to his and I could smell it :scust:

One time I got up to go to the bathroom and I walked in. Why was this cac at the urinal and with his pants all the way down and his bare ass showing :gucci:

He then got done pissing and walked smooth out the bathroom, bypassed the sink like it did not exist :what:

I was done. I put in an anonymous complaint with HR. I guess other people put in complaints too because they dropped the hammer on his ass. And posted signs stating hand washing is mandatory

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Honestly Black ppl are the only ones who are sanitary in the US. Every time i go to the rest room the only ppl who wash their hands are us. Whites dont, Indians be out, Mexicans just be getting filthy in the br. Then the country wonders why everyone is sick and why shyt spread so fast. Cuz yall nasty ass cac not washing hands

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
Can’t speak for when I see random deviants doing that shyt, but if I see an employee, especially at a hospital or restaurant, doing some bullshyt like that, they will not walk out that door without me letting them know they forgot something. I don’t give a shyt what altercation or conversation comes after it, that’s literally putting people at health risk, and truth be told, should be grounds for termination.

On a side note, how many of y’all use the paper towel to dry your hands with to also open the door?:cheers: Not only that, but if it’s air dry I try my best to use everything but my hands to open that motherfukker, people are disgusting heathens! People ransacking the toilet paper during the pandemic, meanwhile, whole time, every kind of soap is still on the shelves, you would think they would get enough to accommodate for all the shytting they plan on doing.

Last edited: