Why Do Women Give Out Their Number To Men They Arent Interested In?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Because it's easier to ignore his texts/calls than to tell him off on the spot... You don't know how a stranger is gonna react. Some of them won't take no for an answer, others get mad...
This.

That beat box shutdown is a thing of the past. People are packing heat these days. Also, misogyny is on the rise.

Daps

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everything I read in this thread screams of being afraid of the boogeyman. Most men will not hem you up if you say no, but then again, im getting the feeling there are very specific places:sas1: with a very unspecific potion:sas2: that has everyone acting a little off. This the type of shyt that keeps me out of the clubs, and practically disregarding any woman I meet under the veil of night. While I can understand being afraid (due to being confronted by a stranger perhaps, but not because he might beat you up), the worst case scenarios usually are because a woman turned a man down in such a way that he went apeshyt. Most will instead act like little boys and shyttalk, but they won't knuckle up. As was said before in the thread, I don't want the number of someone who wasn't attracted, so if someone pulls that on me because she might be "scared", its pretty insulting. I can take a no. Don't let the newspaper headlines have you scared of me for no reason.

tater

Superstar
Daps
Just stop talking and walk away. dude isnt going to grab your arm and ray rice you in the club over your number...

:stopitslime: I've been grabbed plenty of times trying to walk away. I've been called bytch, hoe, you think you too good/cute, threatened with violence, etc. for saying no. So frown and be in your feelings all you want about getting a fake number, I'm concerned about my safety and I'd rather not be berated trying to walk down the street.

But since the coli males know so much about rejecting men I'll just let y'all cook...:rudy:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I never understood why women will talk to a man they met in a club , give him their real number and never respond back to his texts/calls. Why not just say you arent interested or you have a boyfriend?

Cause nikkas like this exist:

http://newsone.com/506702/d-c-college-student-shot-for-refusing-to-give-man-her-phone-number/

WASHINGTON – A young college student claims she was shot by a man because she refused to give him her phone number.

The young woman, whose identity has been protected, told police she was leaving a party in southeast Washington early Sunday when a man asked for her number.

“He told my cousin he was going to shoot at us if I didn’t give him my number and then he started shooting,” she told authorities.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This happened to me recently. I was at the bus stop and met this fly chick. We got to talking and we hit it off right away. Same interests, she seemed to be really interested. She was the one that wanted to give me the number before I asked.

She was drunk though, and I was drunk too. Maybe she doesn't remember me. Her phone was dead and I didn't have mine on me but she took the time to get out a piece of paper and write it down for me.

Anyway, next day I texted her in the evening, she never replied. Then I waited a couple of days, tried calling, she didn't pick up. I said, I'ma call her one more time, then I'm done. So I did, she didn't pick up so I left a message on her voice mail and that was that.

I wonder if maybe I have the wrong number or something. Its a shame cause she was cute and seemed like a cool chick.

:mjlol:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Breh, ain't no dimes at the bus stop :mjlol:

Why would you think not? All kinds of people ride the bus, my friend. Specially in a city like London. This was in the pm too. It was between 10 and 11 pm or so.

I didn't say she was a dime though but she was sexy and seem to be a really cool chick. We had a lot in common too. Oh well. I still got the number in my phone I'm wondering whether I should try once more or just be done with it. She lives near my area too...

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Has there ever been a thread where @No_bammer_weed hasn't ferociously :cape: for women? Even when this nikka on my ignore list I still see him dapping up posts like a simp

You niccas act like anti-social, frustrated losers over women. Thats why. You want to throw out shyt like "simp" to cover for the fact that you niccas are idiots with a bottomlesss loathing over a whole category of people.

Im sure if I posted at a site dominated by dumb ass women who mindlessly attacked men all day, I'd have the same positions in reverse. I just cape for reason.