Why Do Women Give Out Their Number To Men They Arent Interested In?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Why would you think not? All kinds of people ride the bus, my friend. Specially in a city like London. This was in the pm too. It was between 10 and 11 pm or so.

I didn't say she was a dime though but she was sexy and seem to be a really cool chick. We had a lot in common too. Oh well. I still got the number in my phone I'm wondering whether I should try once more or just be done with it. She lives near my area too...

Breh....she rides the bus though. If she was that bad a nikka woulda scooped her up long ago. She was just a cute hoodrat breh :mjlol:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because women are brainwashed to believe that if man asks you to do something do it...

and alot women are scared not to.....

some dudes dont take it well when you reject them.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
You niccas act like anti-social, frustrated losers over women. Thats why. You want to throw out shyt like "simp" to cover for the fact that you niccas are idiots with a bottomlesss loathing over a whole category of people.

Im sure if I posted at a site dominated by dumb ass women who mindlessly attacked men all day, I'd have the same positions in reverse. I just cape for reason.
Men love to show and prove their masculinity to other men. What else is new?

I feel like there has been a topic about this before but some of the reasons I can think of are:
She feels bad about turning you down
Annoyance: to get you to leave her alone, she gave you her number
She couldn't think of a fake one quick enough
She likes the attention
She changed her mind
She was taken or dating someone else

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Breh....she rides the bus though. If she was that bad a nikka woulda scooped her up long ago. She was just a cute hoodrat breh :mjlol:

:laugh:

She did seem kind of ratchet.

But in Europe its different than the US. In cities like London, Paris etc, everyone rides the bus. Its different than the US were only bum ass losers take the bus. I mean, I'm a bum ass loser too but its different over here.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
cause i want to be left alone, not continuously questioned as to why im not interested and pressured.

one time, at night as i was walking out the store some guy approached me trying to flirt with me, asked me if he could take me on a date.. i denied politely then he was all like "come on, why not?! can i get to know you blah blah?!" then persisted I give him my number.. i did. just to try and get out of the situation. then asks me if i want a ride home.. i sad no..i walked to the store across from the main-street and live right there and kept trying to let me let him give me a ride. after i pretty much wiggled my way out of the convo he follows me in his car out of the store parking lot and as i cross the street still trying to talk to me.

sorry, but i don't give a fukk if that makes me "dishonest". im alone, at night.. i don't know this person. they are a complete stranger to me. im uncomfortable and they won't take no for an answer. and i really don't give a shyt about "hurting feelings". they didn't give a shyt about mine.

if a turn a guy down politely and he continues to pressure me.. im giving him a fake number or my actual number and ignoring him. i don't know how he's going to react if i tell him to just "fukk off". if he won't leave you alone politely whos to say how he's going to act or react if you tell him to "fukk off'?

i rather give a a fake number or real number and just ignore guys like that and assure my safety.

Last edited:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I called you a bytch because you're acting like a bytch. Because you are wrong.
There's no emotion behind it whatsoever.

But I realize how people throwing dollars at you to bounce some cheeks might give you that sense of entitlement and ego.

:russ:

how you gon act like a bytch over the internet bruh

LMAO!

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Who is getting shot for not giving out their number?

:mjlol:
Nobody.
These chick's have seen a couple of YouTube videos and now it's applicable to their day to day life and every guy that they dont like that says "Hi," is Ike Turner.
None of the women in this thread have been physically assaulted for rejecting a man's advances.