Why Do Women Give Out Their Number To Men They Arent Interested In?

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
It's not worth getting raped or physically assaulted. These men nowadays are crazy and can't take no for an answer.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
It's dishonest no matter how women want to frame it.

I member one time I was in a relationship with my ex, I exchanged numbers with some girl at my school. We had the similar majors and seemed like a cool chick

I texted her shyt like "What's internship are you doing again?" or "Hey, how was your weekend?".... She ignored both
Then I texted
Me: Imma call you
Her: I'm with my Bf
Me: I have a girlfriend. Why'd you assume I wanted to date you haha
Her: Um well... I'm just saying. I can't talk... cause I'm busy"
Me: Uh huh lol

Hilarious. Whenever you bring up you got a girl, they're attitude change a complete 180. Attention thots :snoop::bryan:

Mike Tyson

Banned
Daps
Sometimes I just want to network and have no interest in fukking these bytches but the fact that girls are so egotistical to think that I'd want to fukk them that kind of stuff discourages me.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Here's the real reason chicks do that shyt.

Usually a dude will pull a rabbit out the hat and say some slick shyt that catches a ho's interest and she's intrigued enough to pass him the # for later.

Unfortunately most nikkas are really simps at heart and once they call the bytch and start cupcaking the ho realizes "Oh this nikka is boring"

You gotta be the same nikka when you call the bytch as you were when u met her.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Bruh, she makin you a side nikka. Either that or you just one of many fam. She already got you in her pocket. Never let women run the conversation when you meet em. That's why they are happy enough to take your number. They know they control the situation from there on out. :sas2: This is what happens........... :mjlol:

How can I be the side nikka if she never responds back to my text? I never let women run the convo and I never just give a woman my number and leave. I always tell her to save my number in her phone with my name then have her text me on the spot.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
men don't take rejection well (surprisingly). women would rather be out of his reach when he has his little temper tantrum.
women don't take rejection well either in fact i would say they are worse than men because most of them are not usually rejected.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Bruh.....this broad you met played you fam. This is what they do. Believe me she gon call you on the low, when you least expect it. She "savin" you nikka. Believe me these harlots out here got a main nikka, a sub main nikka, a side nikka, sub side nikka and a backwards nikka just for the hell of it. Right now you a side nikka to her. She got you saved in her itinerary and shyt for when her nikka out bangin his side chick or when she just want somethin else. You'll see. come back to this post and update me when it happens. She playin you along bruh. She ain't gon call or text you when you expect it. :pachaha:
I delete numbers with the quickness so when I get a text from a random number i hit them with the "Who is this?" line and usually the chick wont text back because she knows I've deleted her. Even if she does text back I delete her number anyway. I have too many chicks on my roster to deal with a chick trying to creep on the low.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I delete numbers with the quickness so when I get a text from a random number i hit them with the "Who is this?" line and usually the chick wont text back because she knows I've deleted her. Even if she does text back I delete her number anyway. I have too many chicks on my roster to deal with a chick trying to creep on the low.

you got alll these girls but make a thread about one that dont want you?

okay.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
If you don't call every women that rejects you atleast 2 different type of bytches and hoes you's a weak ass nikka :mjlol:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
you got alll these girls but make a thread about one that dont want you?

okay.
I go out every weekend and bag lots of numbers. Most hit me back but I always wondered about the few that dont hit me back. Why even give out your real number if you aren't going to respond back. I'd respect a chick more if she said "I'm Good" or "Not Interested" then lead me on and waste my time.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
:whew:this thread opens old wounds:mjcry: I had class with this pretty bytch last year and we sat next to each other and copied off each others work and always talked and even walked from class everyday to her bus stop:to: end of the semester I asked for her number and got it.. bytch texted slow as fukk and sometimes wouldnt even answer so I said fukk it and went for it and she friendzoned me:sadbron::noah:

Now its awkward when I see her on campus especially when shes with her friends and im by myself, I feel so :flabbynsick: inside. I had to listen to Godfather Banks through those tough times, heart colder than sandwich meat now:birdman:

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
This has happened to me twice, both last year. Both times were from going for a number too quickly on some :manny: Ill never see you again to ask for it anyway :manny:. idgaf if I get rejected by a girl but to see you reading my texts and not responding is just messed up

I give them my number its just a better play for me