Why Do Women Give Out Their Number To Men They Arent Interested In?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Women and their logic :smh:

Yeah, reject Myron by giving him your real number and end up with your name and phone number on a bathroom wall in front of a urinal :heh:

Now ya dumbass has to deal with 40 texts a day from strangers asking, "What da mouf do :steviej:"

Who is talking about real numbers? I assume it would be fake.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Who is talking about real numbers? I assume it would be fake.
No this thread is referring to real numbers. Why give out your real number and have random ppl hiting you up all the time if you arent interested. BTW I dont even take women numbers anymore. I tell them to take my number down and text me on the spot.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:skip:

Nobody cares about feelings, you goon.

And who cares about it being nice?
It may very well be, who knows?

That doesn't change the fact that it's dishonest.

Is this really that hard to grasp?
Or are you just reveling in your own little circle jerk because as a stripper it's your job to sell the illusion of lust to other men?

Because that would make a lot of sense.

:sas2:

What? Who gives a fukk if it's dishonest? You just want the dude to go away.

Real honesty would be like "I don't even want to be seen speaking to you." "You're hidious. I would rather drink poison."

That's honesty. Ya'll don't want that so gtfoohwtbs

No, you all just want a yes and when you don't get it you get all in your feelings ...":damn:she could at least XYZ..."

These are the same dudes treating meeting and having sex with women like a damn sport but you deserve honesty. :deadrose: Ya'll kill me. So blind to your own self entitlement.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
No this thread is referring to real numbers. Why give out your real number and have random ppl hiting you up all the time if you arent interested. BTW I dont even take women numbers anymore. I tell them to take my number down and text me on the spot.

Oh well shyt...that one is a mystery to me

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe he's a "basket" like dont put your eggs in one basket. So you just keep him in your phone in case main dude gets out of pocket. Or maybe you luck up and he's a chump and you can get some money and a couple free meals out of him.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Nah a lot of guys are overly aggressive and bullys. Call it what you want but you interrupted what that woman was doing not via versa. Again she doesn't owe you anything. A coward runs away from responsiblity. She is not responsible for making you feel good about a social interaction she didn't want in the first place.
I feel you cus it's true most women wouldnt do it if they didn't have a couple bad experiences turning a guy down in person.

it's still dishonest and annoying but I understand:ehh:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I feel you cus it's true most women wouldnt do it if they didn't have a couple bad experiences turning a guy down in person.

it's still dishonest and annoying but I understand:ehh:

:yeshrug: It is what it is. I find it to be more immature than anything else but if it is what someone has to do to get someone they don't want in their space out of it I say do what you gotta do. If it's dishonest so be it. Safety and peace first. :smugdraper:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What? Who gives a fukk if it's dishonest? You just want the dude to go away.

Real honesty would be like "I don't even want to be seen speaking to you." "You're hidious. I would rather drink poison."

That's honesty. Ya'll don't want that so gtfoohwtbs

No, you all just want a yes and when you don't get it you get all in your feelings ...":damn:she could at least XYZ..."

These are the same dudes treating meeting and having sex with women like a damn sport but you deserve honesty. :deadrose: Ya'll kill me. So blind to your own self entitlement.
What the fukk are you even talking about?
You're one of these dumb bytches that likes to argue just to argue.

It's dishonest. That's a fact.

If you want to be dishonest, I don't give a shyt.
If you want to be brutally honest and tell the guy to go fukk himself, then do that.

You have a reading comprehension problem or something?

Show me where I said anything about "deserve"
Go ahead.

Seriously.
Show me.

You fukkin twerp.

:mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk are you even talking about?
You're one of these dumb bytches that likes to argue just to argue.

It's dishonest. That's a fact.

If you want to be dishonest, I don't give a shyt.
If you want to be brutally honest and tell the guy to go fukk himself, then do that.

You have a reading comprehension problem or something?

Show me where I said anything about "deserve"
Go ahead.

Seriously.
Show me.

You fukkin twerp.

:mjlol:

i261.photobucket.com_albums_ii67_brotherflounder_thread_20bombs_huptex.gif

:russ: Stop babe those rejections are showing.