Why Do Women Give Out Their Number To Men They Arent Interested In?

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
I never understood why women will talk to a man they met in a club , give him their real number and never respond back to his texts/calls. Why not just say you arent interested or you have a boyfriend?

Because no matter what you say, these thirsty asses will not take NO or any form of NO for an answer...

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:whew:this thread opens old wounds:mjcry: I had class with this pretty bytch last year and we sat next to each other and copied off each others work and always talked and even walked from class everyday to her bus stop:to: end of the semester I asked for her number and got it.. bytch texted slow as fukk and sometimes wouldnt even answer so I said fukk it and went for it and she friendzoned me:sadbron::noah:

Now its awkward when I see her on campus especially when shes with her friends and im by myself, I feel so :flabbynsick: inside. I had to listen to Godfather Banks through those tough times, heart colder than sandwich meat now:birdman:

:mjlol:

did you have to listen to a lot of banks when I e-curved you?

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My aunt told me not to. Men these days throw acid in women's faces, threaten to kill her, and act crazy (not all) if a woman rejects him. Just give it to him and ignore him when you walk away and get to a safe place.