Why Do Women Give Out Their Number To Men They Arent Interested In?

Falcons258

im pawgin' you stalkin' :umad:
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Your male privilege is showing. Until you're a 5'3 petite woman who is trying to turn down a 6'2 buff brother who won't take no for an answer, you can't understand.
Black male privilege? :mjlol:

I'm just gonna pretend i didn't read that bullshyt. :ididntseethis:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get them to leave and not to get cussed out

MJ Freedom

All Star
Daps
One of the main reasons is some people are just weak willed and non confrontational and it's not just women.

It's similar to how if you're a salesman and you sell something to a dude who gives you how his number and shyt knowing damn well he doesn't want to buy your product but he's shook to tell you "no" to your face. I've sold everything (on some face-to-face door-to-door shyt) from vacuum cleaners to magazine subscriptions and there are a LOT of weak mufukkas out here.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the main reasons is some people are just weak willed and non confrontational and it's not just women.

It's similar to how if you're a salesman and you sell something to a dude who gives you how his number and shyt knowing damn well he doesn't want to buy your product but he's shook to tell you "no" to your face. I've sold everything (on some face-to-face door-to-door shyt) from vacuum cleaners to magazine subscriptions and there are a LOT of weak mufukkas out here.

this

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Black male privilege? :mjlol:

I'm just gonna pretend i didn't read that bullshyt. :ididntseethis:

I didn't say anything about black male privilege. :whoa: Read again. I was referring to the male privilege of not having to think about safety and how to get out of a sticky situation when approached by someone who is bigger and stronger than you. Are you denying men don't have to think about that when approaching a women? :usure: We all have multiple identities with different levels of privileges and oppression. I was just offering a perspective that perhaps the OP hadn't considered. :yeshrug:

Falcons258

im pawgin' you stalkin' :umad:
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I didn't say anything about black male privilege. :whoa: Read again. I was referring to the male privilege of not having to think about safety and how to get out of a sticky situation when approached by someone who is bigger and stronger than you. Are you denying men don't have to think about that when approaching a women? :usure: We all have multiple identities with different levels of privileges and oppression. I was just offering a perspective that perhaps the OP hadn't considered. :yeshrug:

Calm down, tumblr. :whoa:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Girls like feeling pursued, and turning those pursuers down and feeling high about themselves.

All this "afraid of getting shot or raped" is horse shyt, unless the dude asking you looks like en ex-con. Even then, some hoodrats like that look.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:why::mjlol:

I gives no fukks about the feelings of a dude who is just trying to get his dikk wet. :sas1: IMO that's being nice because she could have you wasting bread and time. Be gratful you dodged a bullet. :sas2:
:skip:

Nobody cares about feelings, you goon.

And who cares about it being nice?
It may very well be, who knows?

That doesn't change the fact that it's dishonest.

Is this really that hard to grasp?
Or are you just reveling in your own little circle jerk because as a stripper it's your job to sell the illusion of lust to other men?

Because that would make a lot of sense.

:sas2: