Why Do Women Give Out Their Number To Men They Arent Interested In?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women who are being approached don't owe men anything; not even honesty. She did not ask to ba approached by you (general) and more than likely doesn't even want to talk to you at all.
I don't care what you think you owe someone.

If you give a man your number, the message that sends to that man is that you were open to his approach.
And if you give a man your number, let him believe that you are open to it when you KNOW that you have no interest in him...that's dishonest.

You are implicitly misleading someone.

And there's literally no way you can argue otherwise.

The only thing you, and other women, can say is that you just don't give a shyt about that dishonesty.
So just say that, instead of running these bullshyt circles about why you think it's okay to do it.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
lol You think men give up just b/c u say you have a man? Honey no. The next reply is usually something like " We can just be friends." "Do you need a friend?" or something like "I mean does your man to XYZ." No doesn't mean no to a lot of men.
You tell them you have a man and then you walk away..its that simple. You women are cowards.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I don't care what you think you owe someone.

If you give a man your number, the message that sends to that man is that you were open to his approach.
And if you give a man your number, let him believe that you are open to it when you KNOW that you have no interest in him...that's dishonest.

You are implicitly misleading someone.

And there's literally no way you can argue otherwise.

The only thing you, and other women, can say is that you just don't give a shyt about that dishonesty.
So just say that, instead of running these bullshyt circles about why you think it's okay to do it.

:why::mjlol:

I gives no fukks about the feelings of a dude who is just trying to get his dikk wet. :sas1: IMO that's being nice because she could have you wasting bread and time. Be gratful you dodged a bullet. :sas2:

Falcons258

im pawgin' you stalkin' :umad:
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:why::mjlol:

I gives no fukks about the feelings of a dude who is just trying to get his dikk wet. :sas1: IMO that's being nice because she could have you wasting bread and time. Be gratful you dodged a bullet. :sas2:
#TnT get in here and neg train this LSA troll. :birdman:

If you're not interested, just give that cat the :camby:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You tell them you have a man and then you walk away..its that simple. You women are cowards.

Nah a lot of guys are overly aggressive and bullys. Call it what you want but you interrupted what that woman was doing not via versa. Again she doesn't owe you anything. A coward runs away from responsiblity. She is not responsible for making you feel good about a social interaction she didn't want in the first place.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
A number of reasons, not wanting to be mean, trying to end the convo quickly, don't know how to say no, easier to ignore than the alternative, maybe at first she wasn't sure yet, etc.

Its dishonest and a cop out most of the time but in general people are going to do whats more convenient for them.