Why Do Women Give Out Their Number To Men They Arent Interested In?

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's why I always give her my number

Either calls or text...up to you

Ive seen some lames meet a girl for 2minutes and bringing out their phone on some "whats you number" :smh:
:sas2: Sometimes I'm in predator mode. Ain't got time for the mandatory time wasting, its more bytches to be got. I call it setting the tone fir these relations we gone be having. Stick and move:youngsabo:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Your male privilege is showing. Until you're a 5'3 petite woman who is trying to turn down a 6'2 buff brother who won't take no for an answer, you can't understand.
Just stop talking and walk away. dude isnt going to grab your arm and ray rice you in the club over your number...

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
Your male privilege is showing. Until you're a 5'3 petite woman who is trying to turn down a 6'2 buff brother who won't take no for an answer, you can't understand.
:what:

I'm a 5'1 petite woman that has turned down a lot of men in a polite way.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
:what:
y
I'm a 5'1 petite woman that has turned down a lot of men in a polite way.

So have I. I'm a polite person. But I have also encountered men who will not take a polite turn down for an answer. I'm glad you've never experienced it and I hope you never have to because it's frightening.

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
So have I. I'm a polite person. But I have also encountered men who will not take a polite turn down for an answer. I'm glad you've never experienced it and I hope you never have to because it's frightening.
I can respect that. I guess I've encountered men getting defensive or pushy, but it wasn't a big deal. I hope I don't have to deal with what you are talking about here.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I've never seen a chick get knocked out for not giving a dude her number. They may get called an ugly slut bytch but thats about it.

Well getting grabbed can be scary enough for people. Even if there is no chance they'll get knocked out. Some may think its easier to just keep the peace and keep it moving if the are confronted with a particularly pesky person.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I can respect that. I guess I've encountered men getting defensive or pushy, but it wasn't a big deal. I hope I don't have to deal with what you are talking about here.

It may have a lot to do with the culture of the place. Like I've never experienced anything like that until I went down to VA Beach. I've never seen men be so aggressive towards complete strangers before, and I haven't seen anything quite like that since. I avoid that beach now.

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
It may have a lot to do with the culture of the place. Like I've never experienced anything like that until I went down to VA Beach. I've never seen men be so aggressive towards complete strangers before, and I haven't seen anything quite like that since. I avoid that beach now.
Yeah, if I had to deal with the crowd on Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras every time I went out, all politeness would go out the window.