Why Do We Have A Contingent In Our Community Who Don't Believe They're African

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Breh be quiet......:why:...Amerikkka is your slave colony that we were forced to tidy up for subhumans, this isn't your home,language,name,culture or roots of any kind whatsoever..........Your stupidity knows no bounds........
Never said any of it was mine. I said I know where I was born etc

I'm stupid but you can't read :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And this thread is about Africa. Why would I direct my comments towards countries of other races??

Black people get shot here. Black people go protest

My wonderful perfect African brothers saw each other getting stolen and beaten and raped and destroyed. And as I look at my phone, it's 2015....

What the fukk my African brothers done about that? Not a damn thing. Meanwhile we saving your starving ass kids and supplying everything you need. And you got some nerve to say I need to come to Africa on some "my brothers I'm glad to be home"

90% of them nikkas would look at me like :scust:

And 150% of them nikkas would trade me for my citizenship right this second
Your a simple minded idiot with a small understanding of the world. Keep ya hand out beggin for shyt no one owe u nothing

I have retained my citizenship as a Kenyan having been in the west for almost 15 years. U are generalising just like an average idiot because u can't be specific. You ain't gotta come to Africa at all until you can actually comprehend what the fukk a continent is. Then after that break down who exactly on that continent u mad at or u feel betrayed u. Speaking in general terms is just a weak attempt at vailing the fact that you just wanna hate on Africans as a whole

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Your a simple minded idiot with a small understanding of the world. Keep ya hand out beggin for shyt no one owe u nothing

I have retained my citizenship as a Kenyan having been in the west for almost 15 years. U are generalising just like an average idiot because u can't be specific. You ain't gotta come to Africa at all until you can actually comprehend what the fukk a continent is. Then after that break down who exactly on that continent u mad at or u feel betrayed u. Speaking in general terms is just a weak attempt at vailing the fact that you just wanna hate on Africans as a whole
Begging hahahahahahaha

I don't give a fukk. Like you want me to care

My only point has always been. Why in the fukk should I care about claiming Africa

You don't owe me. And I don't owe you. So again

Why am I giving a fukk to take my time and cozy up to Africa when you ain't doing shyt for me. I'll wait

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
And this entire thread is proof why Africans and black Americans will NEVER get along

Africans on some. We didn't do nothing. It wasn't us who did it. America does you wrong. You guys are dumb. You answering to massa

Meanwhile saying. Hey I know we didn't do shyt for yall. But someone in your family was born here 400 years ago so yall should praise our land and claim us and come home

nikka why?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The more tight-knit a group is, the more I wager they'd hold onto the various aspects of their culture. Certain Bosnian immigrants all know each other and I know one guy who hunts for all the Bosnian immigrants in his city. They literally rally around each other and it's a fierce loyalty. We all have bonds. If those bonds are looser and not as serious, people come together but also come apart. Like if you still come together but you're just hanging out and not building anything and have no agenda, your culture can get watered down fast in a few generations. People like Raven might be more casual and on the "go along, to get along" tip. Again, that's her choice and God bless. All cultures have those types of people. But there are certainly less in other cultures, so it's a ratio game of casual culture keepers and serious culture keepers. You really have to know who you are and be willing to hold onto it - sometimes even fiercely.

True, but Raven is not even a "Casual Culture Keeper"....she and a great number of our people actually are seeking to distance totally away from any semblance of our roots and have totally assimilated into amerikkkan culture. When that ratio tips the scale, that's when it spreads like a disease and can make a destruction complete........

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka are you retarded

No the earth didn't need to group up like the xmen

Even tho they would if Iraq had a hint of a nuke. But let's skip that

My point is continually Africa hasn't done a motherfukking thing for black Americans. Not a single fukking thing

So why would I claim them? Skip the paragraphs. If they wasn't apart of it. And felt no need to help on some "hey we both black, let me help you" then why in the fukk do I need to claim them on some "hey we all African from 400 years ago"

I'll wait on an valid answer
Just shut the fukk up you have no actual point u placed blame on a whole continent then when called out crying bout what u did for us. I bet on my life u never sent a cent to Africa. Just talking a bunch of nonsensical shyt. Frankly I don't care what you claim that's your choice but don't talk down on Africans.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
French

Who's language did you reply to me in, nikka.
:russ:...:heh:

I know what language i'm speaking and I also know its NOT what I SHOULD BE and that this is NOT what MY HOME SHOULD BE.

Seems like obviously you believe otherwise, which is the point of my thread.:mjpls:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Begging hahahahahahaha

I don't give a fukk. Like you want me to care

My only point has always been. Why in the fukk should I care about claiming Africa

You don't owe me. And I don't owe you. So again

Why am I giving a fukk to take my time and cozy up to Africa when you ain't doing shyt for me. I'll wait
I don't want you to care I want you to educate yourself. You are painfully ignorant. Nothing worse than a loud mouth idiot.

The reasoning behind why u don't care was stupid entitlement and false blame hence why u should learn something

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
True, but Raven is not even a "Casual Culture Keeper"....she and a great number of our people actually are seeking to distance totally away from any semblance of our roots and have totally assimilated into amerikkkan culture. When that ratio tips the scale, that's when it spreads like a disease and can make a destruction complete........

I'm a bit more optimistic. We live in the information age and many of us are becoming privy to things we might not have been if we were born in an earlier time. Those of us who travel, watch videos and read all the books, E-books and articles at our disposal are able to truly see things for how they are. If a girl like Raven researched her family tree and if there is a family genealogist who knows everything, she could return to her homeland for a bit and chop things up. Or she could hire an outside genealogist to fill in the gaps her family forgot or lost. Once she travels, if she has a bad experience, so be it. At least she put boots on the ground and saw the truth and experienced it for herself. Many people have trouble traveling due to finances and time. But people who have good money and the ability to take off from work have no excuse not to retrace their steps - unless they flat-out don't care. Again, I'm optimistic that more adventurous people are being born and more people who used to be timid are becoming adventurous. They know many things we are told is a lie and want to see it with their own eyes for themselves. I'm lucky because I'm not surrounded by Raven types in real life and if anything, she's in the minority. It might be a vocal minority getting much of the press time but it's not the dominant fabric of the culture.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Just shut the fukk up you have no actual point u placed blame on a whole continent then when called out crying bout what u did for us. I bet on my life u never sent a cent to Africa. Just talking a bunch of nonsensical shyt. Frankly I don't care what you claim that's your choice but don't talk down on Africans.
I don't want you to care I want you to educate yourself. You are painfully ignorant. Nothing worse than a loud mouth idiot.

The reasoning behind why u don't care was stupid entitlement and false blame hence why u should learn something
I don't care cause Africa has done nothing for me and hasn't even asked me to care or welcomed me

Guess what. If a bytch don't do shyt for me, don't ask me to help her out and don't even seem happy to see me. I don't care about her either

I don't care if you blood. You ain't doing shyt to improve my life or asking me to improve yours. I don't give a fukk

So you can talk that stupid shyt if you want. Blame. Whatever

Again. Yall haven't came here and helped

Yall haven't asked us to come home

And when you see us, you got your nose turned up

So instead of asking us why we ain't trying to get back there. Ask Africans why they ain't helping us out

But I'll tell you why. CAUSE THEY DONT GIVE A fukk ABOUT US EITHER

It's a mutual non give a fukk. But you the only one crying about it. They ain't crying and neither are we. Now go on an African board and ask them to welcome us home, see how receptive they are to that

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

And nikka you still ain't gave a single reason why I should use my efforts to find them. But not the reverse. And definitely not the status quo

For why nikka?

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm a bit more optimistic. We live in the information age and many of us are becoming privy to things we might not have been if we were born in an earlier time. Those of us who travel, watch videos and read all the books, E-books and articles at our disposal are able to truly see things for how they are. If a girl like Raven researched her family tree and if there is a family genealogist who knows everything, she could return to her homeland for a bit and chop things up. Or she could hire an outside genealogist to fill in the gaps her family forgot or lost. Once she travels, if she has a bad experience, so be it. At least she put boots on the ground and saw the truth and experienced it for herself. Many people have trouble traveling due to finances and time. But people who have good money and the ability to take off from work have no excuse not to retrace their steps - unless they flat-out don't care. Again, I'm optimistic that more adventurous people are being born and more people who used to be timid are becoming adventurous. They know many things we are told is a lie and want to see it with their own eyes for themselves. I'm lucky because I'm not surrounded by Raven types in real life and if anything, she's in the minority. It might be a vocal minority getting much of the press time but it's not the dominant fabric of the culture.

For her and others to be this ignorant is uncalled for, yet she has the money and resources to actually get knowledge, shows that this is lazy and willful idiocy, and her "VOCAL" minority is larger in my opinion. Too many bougies love the term American and look at it as home and roots as you see in this thread. Rather you travel or not, is no excuse to just outright not KNOW.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It's our roots so we AfroAmericans should at least have a partnership with the native Africans who are willing to do so

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
same africans who ain't launch any type of war to come get us or save us the entire 400 years of slavery right.... fukk... THEM... nikkaS

nobody in here went through anything you said in your post

and i bet 99% of you never even flown over africa, let alone ever landed and walked around

more important... africa is a fukking continent.. not a country... so we don't even know where in africa our roots are, but we should be claiming it over a place we lived our entire lives??

that's like me saying my mom is from brooklyn so nikka i'm a brooklynite.. that shyt in my blood... no

people ask me what to call me... i say black

people ask where i'm from... i say philly

people ask where my ancestors are from.... i say i have no fukking idea, somewhere in africa

picture asking a new york italian where he's from and he says "europe"
This is the issue with our education system. It's so rooted in misinformation about our situation and that is done purposely.

Then Eddie Griffen says this dumb shyt in a damn stand up comedy and we run with the shyt blindly without our own investigation and research.

What the hell do you think was going on in africa while we were here? Think they was chilling saying folk tales around the camp fire? West africa was in midst of Internal strife centered in a ton of divide and conquer tactics being displayed by Europeans and then by mid 1700s and especially the 1800s they had what you call the scramble for africa where germany, great britain, france, belgium, italy, pretty much went full out onslaught on the whole continent. This all while we were getting brutalized here. So saying they never went to war for us is misinformed when we consider 1. They were in the midst of they own wars and 2. There actually was a few failed attempts to fight to get us back once they found out what was actually going on here, gotta remember slavery as the world understood it, was different than what we were going through over here. Just they were going up against stronger armies and failed.

As far as the mentality, under stand the bridge that connects us from over here to any country in africa is the same racist conglomerate media broadcasting that feed negative black stereotypes here to all over the world. Just like here in america, jamacia, dominican republic, Haiti, and in countries in africa you got your sell outs who want to be white, you got the people who traded being black african in to be Christian and in africa they still got all white prophets and jesus, but like here there are those who are conscious and know what's up. You can't make a blanket statement on every black face over there. Many of them consider us white people with black faces and with how we are betrayed in the media and movies etc. We can't blame them.

The great thing has been this internet, it has created a line of honest communication with us to them and every black person on the planet. So I have been able to communicate with many conscious black african people from the continent. The worst thing we can do is start getting divisive and only see ourselves as a group because the groups who run the planet don't see themselves like this. You attack 1 European country, you will have to deal with them all. We gotta do better