Why Do We Have A Contingent In Our Community Who Don't Believe They're African

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
I'm going to piggyback on what @freddykruegeronapill said.... There's ignorance on both sides of the aisle with very little end in sight. The reason why some of us don't relate is because some(West Africans) have made it known for their disdain and contempt for Africans in the western hemisphere, mostly towards African-Americans. All members need to reach the point were we're considered "separate, but equal" among all groups. We are nowhere near that point, IMO.

The reality, at least to me, is that African-Americans are a people without a home... not welcomed in a place that was built on the blood, sweat, tears and pain of our ancestors... and not really welcomed back to the place we were cast off.
:ohhh:People without a home.:ohhh:not welcomed in a place that was built from your own sweat, blood and tears,:ohhh: not welcomed back to the place you were cast off:ohhh:.you guys might actually be the the real Hebrew Israelites:merchant:

K den

:mjlol:

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
:ohhh:People without a home.:ohhh:not welcomed in a place that was built from your own sweat, blood and tears,:ohhh: not welcomed back to the place you were cast off:ohhh:.you guys might actually be the the real Hebrew Israelites:merchant:

K den

:mjlol:
cac_mens_t_shirt_tshirt-r0f4699ed74044bbcad1133639cb37ca2_8041k_324.jpg
negged

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Why do so many bougies and clueless drones steady keep distancing themselves from calling themselves African or try as they must to deny our original roots.

You are NOT AMERICAN, You are AFRICAN in a land called AMERICA. You were brought to a land later termed AMERICA by a maraudering and thieving race, that went about separating your mind,body and tongue from Africa, so why do so many in our community from the non celebrity hood brothers and sisters all the way up to the supposedly educated bougies continue to want to be "American"?

I still remember this lezbo sellout Raven Symone yappin off at the mouth to Oprah this past year, trying her best to sell to the masses that she is American and shred away any identity with being African-American.

This is why Africans don't take many of our people serious, because a lot of you are just too damn white in the mind....:why:

"Black, or Blackness, tells you how you look without telling you who you are, whereas Africa, or Africana, relates you to land, history, and culture "
spacer.gif

John Henry Clarke
So I imagine you live in Africa then?

Daps
Was Tamir Rice an American? Oscar Grant? Trayvon Martin? Michael Brown? Y'all nikkas latch onto this bullshyt American identity like abused children if y'all want to. I just hope y'all aren't the next ones to catch a bullet in the head and then get demonized and blamed for it.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Was Tamir Rice an American? Oscar Grant? Trayvon Martin? Michael Brown? Y'all nikkas latch onto this bullshyt American identity like abused children if y'all want to. I just hope y'all aren't the next ones to catch a bullet in the head and then get demonized and blamed for it.
yes they all were

we didn't latch on... it's our fukking country of birth and citizenship

they wouldn't even let your black ass MOVE to africa if you tried... you'd have to jump through so many damn hoops just to be with your "people" then they'd just look at you like you some shyt when you got there anyway

how do you know you're even from africa? for all you know some white guy 175 years ago fukked some spanish broad... had a kid who fukked some black man... and now that trickles down to now

they say every 3 generations, your family name will completely change races anyway

Daps
yes they all were

we didn't latch on... it's our fukking country of birth and citizenship

they wouldn't even let your black ass MOVE to africa if you tried... you'd have to jump through so many damn hoops just to be with your "people" then they'd just look at you like you some shyt when you got there anyway

how do you know you're even from africa? for all you know some white guy 175 years ago fukked some spanish broad... had a kid who fukked some black man... and now that trickles down to now

they say every 3 generations, your family name will completely change races anyway
Then why didn't they receive any justice? Why didn't they receive equal representation from the judicial branch of the United States government? Are you a part of a country when you don't receive equal representation from the country's government? That sounds like a resident of the country. Not a member. Not a full-fledged citizen.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Then why didn't they receive any justice? Why didn't they receive equal representation from the judicial branch of the United States government? Are you a part of a country when you don't receive equal representation from the country's government? That sounds like a resident of the country. Not a member. Not a full-fledged citizen.
cause america is fukked up

you act like nikkas is adorning themselves in the american flag like "man i love this place" cheesing and shyt

no... it's fukked up... we hate it.. .we love it

i know damn well if you asked me would i rather be in a fukked up brooklyn or a fukked up south africa... i know what 150% of you would say

i know damn well if i said you could be rich in sudan or you could be rich in hollywood.... exactly what you'd all say

i mean are the countless child soldiers and rape victims with titties and p*ssy chopped off and an actual legal system called apartheid... are the africans there happy about that too cause they live there and claim it?

Daps
cause america is fukked up

you act like nikkas is adorning themselves in the american flag like "man i love this place" cheesing and shyt

no... it's fukked up... we hate it.. .we love it

i know damn well if you asked me would i rather be in a fukked up brooklyn or a fukked up south africa... i know what 150% of you would say

i know damn well if i said you could be rich in sudan or you could be rich in hollywood.... exactly what you'd all say

i mean are the countless child soldiers and rape victims with titties and p*ssy chopped off and an actual legal system called apartheid... are the africans there happy about that too cause they live there and claim it?
America isn't fukked up when it comes to white people because those are actually citizens and are welcomed in America. As for Africans them nikkas just as delusional as american nikkas. Constantly twisting L's into fake W's. nikkas stay lying about them Chinamen taking over Africa or lying about the Arab slave trade. But dumb ass African nikkas being delusional doesn't excuse dumb ass so called American nikkas from being delusional.