Why Do We Have A Contingent In Our Community Who Don't Believe They're African

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
For her and others to be this ignorant is uncalled for, yet she has the money and resources to actually get knowledge, shows that this is lazy and willful idiocy, and her "VOCAL" minority is larger in my opinion. Too many bougies love the term American and look at it as home and roots as you see in this thread. Rather you travel or not, is no excuse to just outright not KNOW.

You are right. With her money, it's all about if you actually want to know the truth or not. Some people get cold feet at the altar and don't travel or don't take the DNA tests. I think most people want to know the truth. But those trapped in fear or complete apathy would make an active choice to avoid knowing the truth. That's where the divide lies. More of us want the truth and I think history will shine more favorably on the doers and those with knowledge of self.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't care cause Africa has done nothing for me and hasn't even asked me to care or welcomed me

Guess what. If a bytch don't do shyt for me, don't ask me to help her out and don't even seem happy to see me. I don't care about her either

I don't care if you blood. You ain't doing shyt to improve my life or asking me to improve yours. I don't give a fukk

So you can talk that stupid shyt if you want. Blame. Whatever

Again. Yall haven't came here and helped

Yall haven't asked us to come home

And when you see us, you got your nose turned up

So instead of asking us why we ain't trying to get back there. Ask Africans why they ain't helping us out

But I'll tell you why. CAUSE THEY DONT GIVE A fukk ABOUT US EITHER

It's a mutual non give a fukk. But you the only one crying about it. They ain't crying and neither are we. Now go on an African board and ask them to welcome us home, see how receptive they are to that
Stop begging u entitled fakkit

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I don't care cause Africa has done nothing for me and hasn't even asked me to care or welcomed me

Guess what. If a bytch don't do shyt for me, don't ask me to help her out and don't even seem happy to see me. I don't care about her either

I don't care if you blood. You ain't doing shyt to improve my life or asking me to improve yours. I don't give a fukk

So you can talk that stupid shyt if you want. Blame. Whatever

Again. Yall haven't came here and helped

Yall haven't asked us to come home

And when you see us, you got your nose turned up

So instead of asking us why we ain't trying to get back there. Ask Africans why they ain't helping us out

But I'll tell you why. CAUSE THEY DONT GIVE A fukk ABOUT US EITHER

It's a mutual non give a fukk. But you the only one crying about it. They ain't crying and neither are we. Now go on an African board and ask them to welcome us home, see how receptive they are to that
:what: most of those african countries just became free independent states 30-50 years ago. They still trying to stabilize they own industries and economies. And then a nation like Nigeria gets that stabilization and then boko haram and Ebola all of a sudden hits them convincing the rest of black people to stay away from them

Dude you don't know enough you just talking out yo ass.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And nikka you still ain't gave a single reason why I should use my efforts to find them. But not the reverse. And definitely not the status quo

For why nikka?
You should use your efforts to actually identify the people you keep blaming so you can stop saying them they or africans did that this or that like a moron.

You don't even know who you are mad at :mjlol:

Its like being mad at Indians because you have Chinese ancestors who were fukked over by the Japanese... What kinda retard does that :mindblown:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:what: most of those african countries just became free independent states 30-50 years ago. They still trying to stabilize they own industries and economies. And then a nation like Nigeria gets that stabilization and then boko haram and Ebola all of a sudden hits them convincing the rest of black people to stay away from them

Dude you don't know enough you just talking out yo ass.
nikka I don't care about their problems. Like fukk. Why is this such a foreign concept to yall

Like I'm supposed to be caring about that shyt when they don't give a fukk about me

Guess what we was JUST getting over here as black men 50-60 years ago. Look at what's still happening today to us here. Do they give a flying fukk. No. Do I care if they do. No. It's ok. They got their own problems. We got our own

Why is this, let's join hands and be brothers movement appear to be some we as blacks NEED to be doing and why the Americans need to do it first

Are you asking French blacks? German blacks? Asian blacks? Irish blacks? No.

I mean what the fukk. Not caring is now a damn argument with yall

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You should use your efforts to actually identify the people you keep blaming so you can stop saying them they or africans did that this or that like a moron.

You don't even know who you are mad at :mjlol:

Its like being mad at Indians because you have Chinese ancestors who were fukked over by the Japanese... What kinda retard does that :mindblown:
Keep smoking them rocks nikka

I blame nobody except white people

I just don't care about Africans. How many different ways would you like me to say it

I don't care about Asians. Africans. Europeans. Or motherfukking of Latin decent.

Do I know you? Do you know me? Is our relationship mutually beneficial. If so, I'll die for you. If not, fukk do I care about your life for nikka

Oh and it's now about 5 posts deep. You ever gonna get around to a single reason why I should be giving a fukk about them?? No??? Didn't think so.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Keep smoking them rocks nikka

I blame nobody except white people

I just don't care about Africans. How many different ways would you like me to say it

I don't care about Asians. Africans. Europeans. Or motherfukking of Latin decent.

Do I know you? Do you know me? Is our relationship mutually beneficial. If so, I'll die for you. If not, fukk do I care about your life for nikka

Oh and it's now about 5 posts deep. You ever gonna get around to a single reason why I should be giving a fukk about them?? No??? Didn't think so.
U huh...

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
nikka I don't care about their problems. Like fukk. Why is this such a foreign concept to yall

Like I'm supposed to be caring about that shyt when they don't give a fukk about me

Guess what we was JUST getting over here as black men 50-60 years ago. Look at what's still happening today to us here. Do they give a flying fukk. No. Do I care if they do. No. It's ok. They got their own problems. We got our own

Why is this, let's join hands and be brothers movement appear to be some we as blacks NEED to be doing and why the Americans need to do it first

Are you asking French blacks? German blacks? Asian blacks? Irish blacks? No.

I mean what the fukk. Not caring is now a damn argument with yall
They dealing with they issues, for the same exact reasons we dealing with ours idiot

And it's the same exact reasons blacks in london, france Germany russia, india, jamacia, Australia, haiti, etc going through they hell too. It seems you really don't get that and your responses are extremely misinformed and juvenile . Even asking why they ain't went to war without contextualizing it shows how juvenile you are with this subject. Like I said, many of us heard Eddie Griffen say that dumb shyt and many blacks ran with it without knowing history. But instead of being big enough to admit that you on here crying like a little girl.

Look I won't bash too much, maybe ya heart in the right place. Research queen nzinga and queen madame tinubu. Research who the Khoi khoi tribe was. Those are just a few examples of black african people who went to war to try and get us back. Research marcus Garvey and what he was close to doing before the CIA got him ,Even now check out Gambian president yahya jammeh and his feelings on racism. Google the protest all around black african countries for Mike brown trayvon Martin and Eric garner. Just do some research breh.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I know what language i'm speaking and I also know its NOT what I SHOULD BE and that this is NOT what MY HOME SHOULD BE.

Seems like obviously you believe otherwise, which is the point of my thread.:mjpls:

:mjlol:
Man I don't give a fukk...

Tell me what African country I'm from?

:ld:

Tell my me why my ancestry leads back to a damn bill of sale
:feedme:

I always hear people say that those African slave traders didn't know how bad my ancestors got it here in America but they still sold us to people they didn't even know.
:mjpls:

I have tangible ties to Louisiana

I was born, raised, went to college, met my girlfriend, damn near all my friends and are from Louisiana.
:blessed:

I respect African culture but...
I believe it's disingenuous for me to claim Africa and never even set feet in the motherland.

:manny:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They dealing with they issues, for the same exact reasons we dealing with ours idiot

And it's the same exact reasons blacks in london, france Germany russia, india, jamacia, Australia, haiti, etc going through they hell too. It seems you really don't get that and your responses are extremely misinformed and juvenile . Even asking why they ain't went to war without contextualizing it shows how juvenile you are with this subject. Like I said, many of us heard Eddie Griffen say that dumb shyt and many blacks ran with it without knowing history. But instead of being big enough to admit that you on here crying like a little girl.

Look I won't bash too much, maybe ya heart in the right place. Research queen nzinga and queen madame tinubu. Research who the Khoi khoi tribe was. Those are just a few examples of black african people who went to war to try and get us back. Research marcus Garvey and what he was close to doing before the CIA got him ,Even now check out Gambian president yahya jammeh and his feelings on racism. Google the protest all around black african countries for Mike brown trayvon Martin and Eric garner. Just do some research breh.
Thank you for educating yourself and others on these matters. The divisions some try to create amongst the whole are very misguided.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I'm pretty sure a Black American made this thread.

The turn it took reflects the posters on the site. You always have the angry uneducated crowd chiming in with emotional arguments based on very little factual information.

Regardless, it's always some slick shyt about black Americans (pitting us against each other) and that shyt is tired like I said.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Regardless, it's always some slick shyt about black Americans (pitting us against each other) and that shyt is tired like I said.

My thread is exposing a mentality of self hatred. Claiming your hostage situation instead of yourself is detrimental..........

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

Look man. I understand what you saying. And yes I do know there are blacks who care to get us home to Africa. And there are Africans who care about us

I really do get that. Always have

But the premise of this, why don't we just claim Africa, is gonna take time, money and effort

In the meantime I got a family and friends that need food, water and shelter. I can't be worried about "let's spend on finding out where people were shipped from, hundreds of years ago" for my own personal whatever. Cause personally. It does not matter to my life if I know or don't. I still gotta work and pay my bills and take care of my fam

Same way they over there are dealing with the same things. They got problems and issues and families. They aren't paying out the pocket to pay to find their American brothers and bloodline either

So it's like I said before. I don't REALLY care. If I really cared, I'd be busting my ass to find everything. Like if you really cared about black society, you'd do more than talk a good game on Twitter or some shyt. Not you personally. But that fake activism that only comes around for free or easy. Not real marching and soldiering for the cause

Maybe one day if I got the money, I'd pay to find out. But for now. No. Finding out where I'm from in Africa holds no weight in my life right now. Not before paying this car note and making sure my family is straight