Why Do We Have A Contingent In Our Community Who Don't Believe They're African

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cause america is fukked up

you act like nikkas is adorning themselves in the american flag like "man i love this place" cheesing and shyt

no... it's fukked up... we hate it.. .we love it

i know damn well if you asked me would i rather be in a fukked up brooklyn or a fukked up south africa... i know what 150% of you would say

i know damn well if i said you could be rich in sudan or you could be rich in hollywood.... exactly what you'd all say

i mean are the countless child soldiers and rape victims with titties and p*ssy chopped off and an actual legal system called apartheid... are the africans there happy about that too cause they live there and claim it?

speak for yourself. just say you love being around cacs breh :heh:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
go to countries that you don't know a single soul and don't even speak the language nor know the culture and say it's cause of skin color brehs

never said i wouldn't bring my nikkas with me :sas2:

you wanna stay on the plantation, fine with me :yeshrug:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
And this entire thread is proof why Africans and black Americans will NEVER get along

Africans on some. We didn't do nothing. It wasn't us who did it. America does you wrong. You guys are dumb. You answering to massa

Meanwhile saying. Hey I know we didn't do shyt for yall. But someone in your family was born here 400 years ago so yall should praise our land and claim us and come home

nikka why?

Whose saying all of that besides TS/OP?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
This is the issue with our education system. It's so rooted in misinformation about our situation and that is done purposely.

Then Eddie Griffen says this dumb shyt in a damn stand up comedy and we run with the shyt blindly without our own investigation and research.

That's another problem is with Entertainers and Comedians having too much influence on the Black community's consciousness. I have heard so much ignorance come out of fukking comedians mouths its sickening from Chris Rock's "******s vs Black People" skit to Cedric the Entertainer referring to Bill Clinton as the "First Black President" to Steve Harvey telling a White woman on his show not to give a damn about slavery to Eddie Griffin recent BS SMH

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i hope these words dont make you a victim of irony breh.
if irony is getting rich and moving to cali.... i welcome it :yeshrug:

i mean let be serious..... IF i had some family in africa i'd go happily

if i hit this 400 million tomorrow... yes i'd have property tho

but to say i get rich on monday... and my FIRST move is to go a country where i know not a single person.... don't speak or understand a lick of english.... don't know their laws... don't have a citizenship... don't even know where exactly to move... don't have security... and have no fukking idea who to trust to lead me around and make all the right choices and get in all the right circles.... NAH

people always talk this, just move to another country bullshyt.... like it's that damn easy... like you'll just be welcomed there... like it isn't going to be a major fukking change from the life you've always lived

nah "moving back to africa" is going to take YEARS if not decades of getting used to... you not just showing up and there's a team of black people ready to welcome you and show you the ropes.... you on your fukking own

yea moving to cali would be good enough for me.... i can visit... shyt i'm rich right?? i can live there all winter :wow:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if irony is getting rich and moving to cali.... i welcome it :yeshrug:

i mean let be serious..... IF i had some family in africa i'd go happily

if i hit this 400 million tomorrow... yes i'd have property tho

but to say i get rich on monday... and my FIRST move is to go a country where i know not a single person.... don't speak or understand a lick of english.... don't know their laws... don't have a citizenship... don't even know where exactly to move... don't have security... and have no fukking idea who to trust to lead me around and make all the right choices and get in all the right circles.... NAH

people always talk this, just move to another country bullshyt.... like it's that damn easy... like you'll just be welcomed there... like it isn't going to be a major fukking change from the life you've always lived

nah "moving back to africa" is going to take YEARS if not decades of getting used to... you not just showing up and there's a team of black people ready to welcome you and show you the ropes.... you on your fukking own

yea moving to cali would be good enough for me.... i can visit... shyt i'm rich right?? i can live there all winter :wow:

ya'll got Stockholm syndrome.
stay on the plantation :yeshrug: