Why Do We Have A Contingent In Our Community Who Don't Believe They're African

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i could give a fukk less if an African took me serious. Their minds have been just as corrupted by the white man. There are enlighted Africans, and dumbasses.

My citizenry makes me American. Care to talk about why African countries to this day do nothing to reach out to their sisters and brothers who were captured and kidnapped 500 years ago? :mjpls:
This that dumb nikka u owe me back shyt...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
same africans who ain't launch any type of war to come get us or save us the entire 400 years of slavery right.... fukk... THEM... nikkaS

nobody in here went through anything you said in your post

and i bet 99% of you never even flown over africa, let alone ever landed and walked around

more important... africa is a fukking continent.. not a country... so we don't even know where in africa our roots are, but we should be claiming it over a place we lived our entire lives??

that's like me saying my mom is from brooklyn so nikka i'm a brooklynite.. that shyt in my blood... no

people ask me what to call me... i say black

people ask where i'm from... i say philly

people ask where my ancestors are from.... i say i have no fukking idea, somewhere in africa

picture asking a new york italian where he's from and he says "europe"
Fukk u too

Some of y'all dumber than shyt.

So u wanted a whole continent to go to war even though the slave trade was in west Africa? What about all the other fukking nations that had nothing to do with the altlantic slave trade they just get blanket blame because u lack an understanding of geography and history?

U got some missplaced rage just like a true idiot. Read some history then at least direct your ire at the right targets fukking goofy ass clown

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
hotbeezie said:
I'm from...

images

bienvenue2.jpg

:umad:

Country ass crawdad eatin nola clap head ass nikka

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Fukk u too

Some of y'all dumber than shyt.

So u wanted a whole continent to go to war even though the slave trade was in west Africa? What about all the other fukking nations that had nothing to do with the altlantic slave trade they just get blanket blame because u lack an understanding of geography and history?

U got some missplaced rage just like a true idiot. Read some history then at least direct your ire at the right targets fukking goofy ass clown

Kinda like how you said the Entire state of Louisiana was underwater during Katrina, when it was really just parts of New Orleans and surrounding areas

I was in North Louisiana our lights didn't even go out
:mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kinda like how you said the Entire state of Louisiana was underwater during Katrina, when it was really just parts of New Orleans and surrounding areas

I was in North Louisiana our lights didn't even go out
:mjlol:
Not me u seem dyslexic

All types of fails in here...

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
You mean that "2nd Class Citizenship"......:mjpls: That's who you THINK you are huh? :mjpls:

They don't reach out to us, because we too damn westernized in the mind,body and spirit. You can't even call yourself what you REALLY are and you wonder why they don't REACH out to you........:rudy:

using this logic, because of their disdain for Westernism (which is a lie), wouldnt i be a second class citizen over there also?
Do we see continental Asians distancing themselves from Asian immigrants here? South Asians? :mjpls: you know why? Because they dont perpetuate petty discords like you are trying to do. This is no different than the North v. South argument, Eastside v. Westside, Willie Lynch bullshyt, and your mindstate perpetuates it.

Which leads me to my next point, you talk all this about Africa, but you do not realize that you speak about it from a Western viewpoint. You speak of Africa as a monolith, and that does not respect the individual cultures that are found on that continent.

FACT: I am a descendant of the African Diaspora
FACT: Whatever country I am born in gives me citizenship
FACT: There are corrupt peoples on both sides of the Atlantic
FACT: Haiti has done more for descendants of the African Diaspora than the countries of Africa have
FACT: The Harlem Renaissance inspired Negritude writers like Senghor, Fanon, and Cesaire, who in turn inspired freedom movements in their respective countries.
FACT: Most African political and economic leaders are knee deep in collaboration with Western leaders

This that dumb nikka u owe me back shyt...
I aint saying you owe me :sas1:
But dont act like your hands are clean in this matter, either :sas2:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Didn't America let damn near the entire state drown? Yeah America love y'all nikkas. :comeon:

:heh: Its not even just that....The breh is quoting a Language that's not really his and repping a state that all was stolen by europeans, who brought us from an original root, so how is this his HOME?

All Black folks names and tongues were stripped away and replaced with european, done so wickedly, that you get answers like you're seeing now........:snoop:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You call yourself african and say black people people in America are Africans not Americans and yet you don't live in Africa. Why?

Don't tell me you're just another fake Afro centric who talks but does nothing. :dwillhuh:

This has nothing to do with "Afro-Centricity" It has to do with common sense.

If I came to your home and kidnapped you and your family and forced you to a different place and changed your name,language and culture, you would say that you are what I made you instead of what you are?

Again.........:camby: