Why do men get women they can't see a life with pregnant?

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
you think i was saying marry someone just because you knock them up? hell no, don't knock them up in the first place is my point. if you're going out with a woman and you decide "this is the type of woman i want to raise my kids with" then marriage is a no-brainer. the more important thing in that situation is the child.

and if issues like whether or not someone is the type of person you want to raise children with isn't something you think about, then you shouldn't be bustin in them.
Yea right, and name me more than one person who's birth was actually planned. Most conceptions aren't even planned with married couples...it even goes that way on tv for the most part. And how about when a girl get's pregnant by one of these fukkboys, as they like to put it. Do you think she's going to marry her fukkboy? Do you think she should? Most of the time, she's going to have an abortion, half the time without even telling him. So if you're really a male, and not faking, like you probably are, then maybe you should be telling the females not to get knocked up in the first place as well, since they usually get stuck with the baby. You should be telling them that if you actually are a female. But whatever you really are, you sure sound delusional here telling a bunch of men that. Then again, if you're really a male, than I'm not going to argue with you anymore....because you're on your own buddy.

By the way, don't waste time trying to remember the one or two people that told you their conception was actually planned. That wasn't really my point.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
The man has full control over who he decides to put his dikk in. He has full control over deciding to use a condom. He can decide whether or not to bust a nut in a Women.

How does the women have more say in having sex than the man? Both parties have to consent to sex. I’m confused at your logic.
He doesn't even have control of his dikk getting hard for the most part.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
The word "Raw" can drive even the sanest man -- women too -- to a moment of idiocy.

Personally, if I can't see a future with you, I don't think I can really see myself fukking a chick period. Because of the inherent stuff sex entails. :hubie:

Head, different story :manny:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Women have the abortion option we don’t so you can be trapped into having a kid you don’t want. A woman can never be trapped into a kid she don’t want.
A man can also avoid the trap of a kid he doesn't want. Want to guess how?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Personally, if I can't see a future with you, I don't think I can really see myself fukking a chick period.
This is how dudes have to operate.

nikkas love to play the "women deceive" card. :comeon: Are we really that bad at judging character? The reality is if a chick is sexy enough dudes will run past all the red flags. Then when winds up being the crazy bytch she presented herself to be, dudes wanna act surprised :aicmon: Take responsibility brehs... cause if you don't, the state will :ufdup:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I haven’t read through the whole thread so sorry if I’ve repeated what has already been posted in here.

There are men and women with such low self esteem, they think having a baby by someone is the pinnacle of their achievements.

For a “man”, knocking up a bad bytch means marking your territory. In his mind, she chose him to have his baby. For a woman, most times, having a baby by a man they desire is a close to a wedding ring as they’ll get.

Sad times.

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Because men don't have to carry babies, or take off work, or deal with the kid. All he has to do legally is give money.

Because having children out of wedlock is accepted in the black community, and folks don't realize that's our biggest problem

Because women still think getting pregnant will trap a man

Because we don't shame people for it

Because far too many of us come from families where every person has a kid out of wedlock (not mine)

Because a lot of black men were raised by single mothers who weren't capable of teaching them how to be a man

Because men who grow up seeing their mother do everything by herself tend to think kids only need full time mothers, and not fathers

Because men can have kids, and easily hide them

Because they don't measure short term gratification vs long term consequences
/Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
That's the most dumbest and irresponsible shyt I've none dudes to do

Even heard dudes just get girls pregnant cause she bad

:mindblown: why?
Just cause we skeet in 'em doesnt mean we wanna get them pregnant.
shyt just feels soo good:noah:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
That's the most dumbest and irresponsible shyt I've none dudes to do

Even heard dudes just get girls pregnant cause she bad

:mindblown: why?

asked myself this question plenty of times......

by the grace of God I never got any of the chicks i ran thru preg over the years...or if they did get preg God deaded that seed in her womb....:manny:

when i met my wife i knew that she was the only lady i want poppin out my kids....when I had my 2 sons all was right with my world...:myman: