Why do men get women they can't see a life with pregnant?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:shaq:Cause no pull out :mjlit:

And stop absolving these women they knew what they were doing :stopitslime:
There's plenty of threads talking about women needing to choose better. And I agree, theses women know what they're getting into. But same for these men. Dudes talk about getting "trapped" as if the chick put a gun to his head and forced him to engage in intercourse.

:hubie:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
What does it mean to be held responsible? What does it look like for other groups? Asian, white, Hispanics etc...?

I would agree that it is more acceptable for black men to abandon their women and children than it is a white man and especially an Asian man. On the other hand, it’s more acceptable for black women to have children by multiple men.

As a whole, I think expectations and accountability for black people are much lower.
Bingo!! Our expectations and accountability are at way lower standards. I was just discussing his with my woman yesterday.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
These dudes need to practice self control. Dudes wanna smash raw, smash anyone, have sex outside of marriage, juggle women and have that general feel good feeling of giving into their lust without taking any self reflection and accountability. No one's getting "trapped" in 2018. Maybe ballers who's condoms get cut, or some other pikey tricks.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
There's plenty of threads talking about women needing to choose better. And I agree, theses women know what they're getting into. But same for these men. Dudes talk about getting "trapped" as if the chick put a gun to his head and forced him to engage in intercourse.

Exactly. Just like she could choose better, he could too. nikkas act like they are slaves to their dikks and have no control where it goes :snoop:

Caribbean lover

All Star
Daps
The reason ppl blame the woman is because the women chooses to allow the dude to fukk raw. AND she has more BC options than a man...and except in cases of rape, a woman generally has the say in having sex in the first place.

I understand what u mean but in some Caribbean islands there is still stigma around abortion and poor or little sex education besides abstinence which we all know doesn't work. Plus dudes out here be using condoms and then talking them off during sex without telling the woman.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I still raw shyt from time to time but summer 2014 woke me up from that shyt had a scare with this chubby Mexican chick her head and p*ssy was so good she thought I got her prego cause I was first dude she ever fukked raw and she missed her period..it ended up coming days later but I was sick the whole time like damn this really about to be my baby mom :/ least her mouth and p*ssy fire lol

FSP

Banned
Daps
Its really simple. I can tell you how it is for me, idk bout other people

But I despise marriage and can't see myself with 1 woman for very long.

How else would you have kids in that situation?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Ask any man who married a girl just because she had his child, and see what he tells you after they're divorced, and he's paying child support, living in an apartment, hopefully not the hood, while she keeps the house, spends his child support money, and possibly alimony money, taking some other dude on a vacation, while that other dude is sleeping in their old master bed. Then she's scheduled to receive half his pension and social security.
you think i was saying marry someone just because you knock them up? hell no, don't knock them up in the first place is my point. if you're going out with a woman and you decide "this is the type of woman i want to raise my kids with" then marriage is a no-brainer. the more important thing in that situation is the child.

and if issues like whether or not someone is the type of person you want to raise children with isn't something you think about, then you shouldn't be bustin in them.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Its really simple. I can tell you how it is for me, idk bout other people

But I despise marriage and can't see myself with 1 woman for very long.

How else would you have kids in that situation?

depending on the circles you run in, there are a lot of single educated, professional women that want to raise a child alone and just want someone of a similar background to be the father and you all can arrange for you to be in this kid's life without the child support issues ... basically a known sperm donor.

or do like christiano ronaldo, use a surrogate and raise the child yourself, maybe with the help of your parent(s).

it's complicated, but when you have no interest in being with the person who gave birth to your child it gets complicated.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Women have the abortion option we don’t so you can be trapped into having a kid you don’t want. A woman can never be trapped into a kid she don’t want.

FSP

Banned
Daps
1. Some cats want a permanent connection with a chick and they get that by having a child with her even if they don't actually want to be with her forever (marriage doesn't guarantee that)

2. Some cats simply want a seed and if they feel like they found the best option, they go for it. Some women do the same thing.

These are cats who intentionally get women pregnant. Now cats who raw dawging chicks without actually wanting a kid are just careless and making decisions on sexual emotions.
^