Why do men get women they can't see a life with pregnant?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I feel like a good way to think is this. Forget choosing a partner or building, not everyone wants that which is fine.

When you see a baaaaaad one who might be troublesome :lupe: remember this math

Average child support is $500/mo give or take. Not really a lot of money. But then, over a year, that's $6000. Over 18 years, that's $108,000. And that's not accounting for inflation or interest.

So you have to ask yourself..... is this nut worth a Porsche 911? I'm gonna guess 9,999,999 times out of 10 million it's gonna be no :skip:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Let me just give it to y"all straight. Brothers, the longer you lay with a sister, the more likely she will get pregnant period. If you got your act together. she'll get pregnant that much more faster.

Sisters, the longer you lay with a brother, the more likely you're going to get pregnant.

Wearing condoms only work for a while, before you both get careless, and want to feel each others flesh at least once. And that's all it takes in many cases. Then how about when the condom breaks, That's bound to happen sooner or later as well.

That brings me to the point we keep forgetting when we pursue one another.

IT ONLY TAKES ONE TIME!. That may sound old fashion, but ain't nothing new under the sun.

Last edited:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
The man has full control over who he decides to put his dikk in. He has full control over deciding to use a condom. He can decide whether or not to bust a nut in a Women.

How does the women have more say in having sex than the man? Both parties have to consent to sex. I’m confused at your logic.
both parties have consent but in most cases its left up to the woman. The first 2 parts you're 100% right. The last, if it feels too good some dudes cant control because they wait too long to try to pull out

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Let me just give it to y"all straight. Brothers, the longer you lay with a sister, the more likely she will get pregnant period. If you got your act together. she'll get pregnant that much more faster.

Sisters, the longer you lay with a brother, the more likely you're going to get pregnant.

Wearing condoms only work for a while, before you both get careless, and want to feel each others flesh at least once. And that's all it takes in many cases. Then how about when the condom breaks, That's bound to happen sooner or later as well.

That brings me to the point we keep forgetting when we pursue one another.

IT ONLY TAKES ONE TIME!. That may sound old fashion, but ain't noting new under the sun.
This is why it pays to fukk with chicks who can afford and reliably use birth control

Now diseases? :hubie: But a chick on birth control with some money and goals? She probably wants to get pregnant less than you do. She's smart enough to realize that a couple hundred dollars in child support is not worth it :yeshrug:

Never be a woman's come up... I don't care how much of an ego boost it is. It's not worth it

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Right, so wouldn't it behoove a man to not be reckless w his seed? since after he nuts it's outta his hands

Lets be real in real life shyt happens. Unless your not having sex its always possible for a woman to get pregnant

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
This board has a massive thread dedicated to nikkas saying they would bust up in random IG thots raw with no care. Most men today are trained to be p*ssy crazy and will do anything for some p*ssy. A lot of dudes in this thread going to:cape: for raggedy dudes also.

Man I'm glad someone finally touched on this subject because I been wanting to do it a couple of times in that very same thread but I let folks have their fun. Idc how bad a chick is nutting in a random ass broad just because... is some wreckless shyt.

lib123

All Star
Daps
This board has a massive thread dedicated to nikkas saying they would bust up in random IG thots raw with no care. Most men today are trained to be p*ssy crazy and will do anything for some p*ssy. A lot of dudes in this thread going to:cape: for raggedy dudes also.

Lol at first I thought that they were lowkey joking in that thread. But one day I asked and they were dead serious. Folks in the big lottery jackpot threads also used to post IG chicks they would go raw in if they won.

:snoop:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’m not sure but it does make me wonder if people are really out here living a life they want when I see and hear what some people do.

I think most are just taking it as it comes after a point, which makes me respect them less

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I mean even if you do see a future and get married doesn’t mean it’s going to last forever.

:yeshrug:
but all those positive qualities you saw in her in the first place before making that big commitment are probably things you want passed on to your child. and that's way better than the lotto of getting some bish you don't really know pregnant because she was available at the time.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but all those positive qualities you saw in her in the first place before making that big commitment are probably things you want passed on to your child. and that's way better than the lotto of getting some bish you don't really know pregnant because she was available at the time.
Hey I get it been with my lady and getting married to her next year. So her getting seeded up I’m all for it. Just worried about the genetics since we both have a lot of degenerates on both sides. Also if I have a daughter I’m definitely going to have the strap since if she’s going to have a body type like me or her mother she’s definitely going to cause attention.