Why do men get women they can't see a life with pregnant?

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
no ones holds the men accountable. There is a mother and daughter who pass my house taking what I think is the daughters six plus kids to school. Not one man in sight.......its poor decision making on both ends but we only blame the women.

The reason ppl blame the woman is because the women chooses to allow the dude to fukk raw. AND she has more BC options than a man...and except in cases of rape, a woman generally has the say in having sex in the first place.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder the same thing. I've known plenty girls I thought were attractive but I know how much work it is to tangle your life with some people you ain't feeling like that. Not being stuck with a basic bum chick is worth NOT fukking everything walking.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
1. Some cats want a permanent connection with a chick and they get that by having a child with her even if they don't actually want to be with her forever (marriage doesn't guarantee that)

2. Some cats simply want a seed and if they feel like they found the best option, they go for it. Some women do the same thing.

These are cats who intentionally get women pregnant. Now cats who raw dawging chicks without actually wanting a kid are just careless and making decisions on sexual emotions.

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
Why y’all chatting about women in here? This thread was about MEN! Lipstickallley should be were the women’s perspective on this topic is given. With that said for the men that gave actual insightful responses outside of women this or that it was really interesting.

I’ve never understood men who grew up without their fathers knowing how traumatic that is for a male especially to repeat the same. That shyt is malicious.

And for men that do know the love and care of a father and do that smfh. Can’t think of a more selfish act.

Furthermore men put more thought into what car they’ll get than who they nut. They cry foul when she’s a horrible person. Had you done the car fax on her before nutting in her you wouldn’t have this issue.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
good enough to raise your offspring, but not good enough for you to marry is one of the most ridiculous things i've observed. i have incredibly high standards for both situations, but i would personally rank marriage lower than child rearing on the importance scale, so if she's good enough to raise my seed then by default she's good enough to marry.
Ask any man who married a girl just because she had his child, and see what he tells you after they're divorced, and he's paying child support, living in an apartment, hopefully not the hood, while she keeps the house, spends his child support money, and possibly alimony money, taking some other dude on vacation, while that other dude is sleeping in their old master bed. Then she's scheduled to receive half his pension and social security.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Dirty Souf
No one is going to give you a man's point of view why.

Oddly they will somehow give you a women's though.

The answer to why people give folks kids to people they aren't committed to or plan to be is because they have low self esteem, no self discipline, no real comprehension of responsibility and honest some people are self destructive.
:sas2:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
This board has a massive thread dedicated to nikkas saying they would bust up in random IG thots raw with no care. Most men today are trained to be p*ssy crazy and will do anything for some p*ssy. A lot of dudes in this thread going to:cape: for raggedy dudes also.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't do it. That shyt ain't right to me cause the way my pop raised me. I'm good at pull out thou but gotta be smart about it, I still use a condom that I don't know any chick that well.

I just can't picture somebody who grow up without a father would do this.

Coli breh - My father ain't shyt cause he don't give a fukk about me. :mjcry: but fukk my deadbeat dad :pacspit:

Coli breh - I love go in raw and bust my nut in that fine ass chick :noah:. Keep it move so I don't have to worry about a kid thou cause I ain't see her anymore :mjgrin:

Coli breh's son - My father ain't shyt cause I don't know him and never knew who my dad was, he just don't give a fukk about me :mjcry: :pacspit:

Circle of life brehs..... :smh:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason ppl blame the woman is because the women chooses to allow the dude to fukk raw. AND she has more BC options than a man...and except in cases of rape, a woman generally has the say in having sex in the first place.

The man has full control over who he decides to put his dikk in. He has full control over deciding to use a condom. He can decide whether or not to bust a nut in a Women.

How does the women have more say in having sex than the man? Both parties have to consent to sex. I’m confused at your logic.