Why do men get women they can't see a life with pregnant?

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Because these dirty broads are allowing nikkas they see no future with to raw and skeet in them :scust:
I’ve said this once I’ll say it again women don’t actually make dudes wear condoms. I’ve had sex with about 8 girls last year and only 1 actually asked me to wear one but I wasn’t raw dogging none but 1.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Because the man isn’t the primary caregiver.

It’s easy to say, “lemme take it off” :banderas:when you’re not the one who has to deal with the repercussions.

In saying that, I fell pregnant on the pill and didn’t find out until I was 5 months.

Abstinence is the only bulletproof contraceptive.

How did your child’s father react after you told him you were 5 months pregnant?

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Disciplined men who have built a solid life for themselves are only looking to procreate with solid women who bring value to their life, and vice versa.

That's one camp.

You can find the other camp bytching on the internet, blaming everyone but themselves for their problems.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Disciplined men who have built a solid life for themselves are only looking to procreate with solid women who bring value to their life, and vice versa.

That's one camp.

You can find the other camp bytching on the internet, blaming everyone but themselves for their problems.
But in this society, alot of them still feel like they gotta get what they can get.